Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    I kind of disagree with that because "just play another combat skill" is not a real solution to me. I'm playing my current skills because I enjoy them or want to level them or want to get gear for them, and don't want to be forced to switch them because they are the "wrong" skill. I'm ok if some things are harder to do, but it shouldn't be impossible.

The spider punt potion for the scorpion dungeons is a great example of allowing players to use any skill combo and still get the knockback, just a bit less conveniently. I kind of want something similar for the ghosts, except not a potion because that's already been done now.

Maybe a solution to the ghosts could be to just have them take a tiny bit more damage than now if they haven't been stunned? I'm ok with them taking longer to die but when playing at level they really can't be killed now without a stun, imo.

I do like the rat trap trick very much and I'm happy to finally have a reason to level gadgeteering but I still think it would be nice if there was something else to allow stun.

Or, I guess, an even simpler solution could be to just have Sir Johnson always assign a different dungeon for the next war cache quest. I think the main reason this was such a problem for Figger1 is that this one single dungeon was blocking access to all the war caches because the quest kept getting recycled.
    I mean life isn't fair all the time crap still happens your build is as good as you utilize there are no bad builds just bad places to usem but on the side note I legit get where your coming from this kinda is bull crap but you know gives you something else to grind for combat skill wise or find another solution like rat traps, about the reason I will complain about anything more is if they made a new dungeon thats level 70 and immune to all meele

PS:when they make another level 70 dungeon I hope its all undead

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the bright side the prices of springs are going to go up and the economy has more need of them

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually just abandon the quest in this case and do something else.

Bad design.

Thread Footer