Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Tester's account

I figure I know the answer anyways but thought I'd ask just in case.

I played Project: Gorgon, from Pre-Alpha to I believe the Beta (it was still not on steam) I would like to think I helped with testing, reporting bugs, and developing a friendly community for the game.

My question; is there a way to import the account to steam, or did all accounts get wiped? (I had to take some personal time away from the game so have not played in a long time)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!
    I searched real quick and found a poster who was smarter than me. The directions they gave:

1) Play the game from Steam. You will see the welcome screen that just asks you to click "Log In". Click it!

2) Now you're asked if you are a new user or if you already have an account. If you've ever played before, you do already have an account! Enter your alpha account name in the Username field. Enter your password in the password field. Then click "Use Existing Alpha Account".

3) If you don't remember your old password, use the link in-game to reset your password. If the password-reset email doesn't show up, please check your Spam folder for it. If your email address has changed or you have other problems logging into your account, email us at support(at)projectgorgon.com and we'll help get you set up.

4) Now you will see a final confirmation that you want to connect your Steam account and your alpha game account. You do! Click "Sync My Accounts!"

5) Now you can log in with an existing character or create a new character. (If your old characters look weird, like white boxes, that's just a side-effect of some server changes made during alpha; once you log in they'll automatically be fixed up.)

if you are past these step basically you may have to do email part of step 3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh cool, was not expecting that.
    Also I just realised I derped and did not search first, so sorry for doing my job for me, but also thank you, for doing so and also not pointing out that I was dumb xD (not that it makes it any less true lol)

Also very fast reply, this confirms that the game still has an amazing community!

I very much appreciate this!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i something go wrong then u need write mail to support and they linked old account manually (take few days)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So not sure if its because I am testing the demo before I buy it, but the only option I am given is

And that just takes me to character creation.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aka Gambit View Post
    I am testing the demo before I buy it.
    You need to purchase the game before you can link your account, I reckon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I bought it, and it is the same.

Straight into character creation.
    Last edited by Aka Gambit; 06-30-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you clicked the login button with the demo and made it to the character creation screen, that would have tied your Steam account to the game. If you send an e-mail to support@projectgorgon.com with your account name, and character name if you made one, we'll be able to un-link the account so that you can link your old Alpha account to the game.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already have done so

Tried to add as much info as I could remember. it has been quite a long time since I last played and the PC I used to play on was lost due to a sewage overflow/flood.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to my friends list Gambit was last active April 6th 2016.

Imagine they will get you sorted.

Glad as always to see old friends returning.

Thread Footer