Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illmaster View Post
    Where in Rahu is the entrance to the sewers?
    It may have been the bourbon I was drinking last night but I was having a hard time finding it.
    It's at the docks, on the wall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaffy View Post
    It's at the docks, on the wall.
    Would it be weird if I told you that I love you?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illmaster View Post
    Where in Rahu is the entrance to the sewers?
    It may have been the bourbon I was drinking last night but I was having a hard time finding it.
    Past the docks hug the wall to the right

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The day I have to give up sword and shield this song will be playing in the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJXa3POWRCU

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also sent this in as a bug but maybe I can get another Lycan who is seeing the same thing as I am. So I have been hunting in Amaluk Valley Cave/Tower View Cave and have found that my Skulk + Werewolf bite only kills up to three mobs now. It never used to be like this, Like the mod on my gloves say "Werewolf bite hits ALL enemies within 5 meters" not just three or less. Before this patch I never had a problem with going into a room in this cave hitting skulk, bite and everything was dead. Now if there are more than three skulk and bite do not kill any of them... It actually only does about half health damage to them and so which means instant death for me. Now I am curious whether this is intended to work this way and the Mod is worded wrong... Or if that particular combo is bugged or just plain broken. Has any other Lycan seen this same thing? If you have not noticed then go out and try it please... of course level appropriate mobs, but just make sure there are more than 3.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SassySusie View Post
    I have also sent this in as a bug but maybe I can get another Lycan who is seeing the same thing as I am. So I have been hunting in Amaluk Valley Cave/Tower View Cave and have found that my Skulk + Werewolf bite only kills up to three mobs now. It never used to be like this, Like the mod on my gloves say "Werewolf bite hits ALL enemies within 5 meters" not just three or less. Before this patch I never had a problem with going into a room in this cave hitting skulk, bite and everything was dead. Now if there are more than three skulk and bite do not kill any of them... It actually only does about half health damage to them and so which means instant death for me. Now I am curious whether this is intended to work this way and the Mod is worded wrong... Or if that particular combo is bugged or just plain broken. Has any other Lycan seen this same thing? If you have not noticed then go out and try it please... of course level appropriate mobs, but just make sure there are more than 3.
    This is not a bug. This is because the damage formula change has moved the "Skulk causes your next attack to do X% more damage if it is a crushing attack" mod. Instead of being at the end of the formula and multiplying all the damage, it is now combined with all other % boosts to damage, such as "Werewolf bite damage +X%". This also applies to anything else that increases specific damage types by a percentage.

Although it's not new, also keep in mind that hitting 4 mobs causes you to hit for 75% damage to all four, rather than 100%. You should be doing less damage after the patch no matter how many targets you're hitting, it's just that the additional 25% damage reduction on top of the damage formula change is what's stopping you from one shotting them. If you're hitting more than 4 your damage gets reduced even further for each additional target until you have 25% damage at 8 or more.
    Last edited by Yaffy; 02-23-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaffy View Post
    Although it's not new, also keep in mind that hitting 4 mobs causes you to hit for 75% damage to all four, rather than 100%. You should be doing less damage after the patch no matter how many targets you're hitting, it's just that the additional 25% damage reduction on top of the damage formula change is what's stopping you from one shotting them. If you're hitting more than 4 your damage gets reduced even further for each additional target until you have 25% damage at 8 or more.
    Is this the same for all AOE skills such as archery multi shot, knife fighting fan of blades/Tundra spikes etc?
    What about bramble skin/molten veins and phoenix strike, fire shield etc, does it apply here too, where a mob is hitting you for a bounce back. I would guess not.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murk View Post
    Is this the same for all AOE skills such as archery multi shot, knife fighting fan of blades/Tundra spikes etc?
    What about bramble skin/molten veins and phoenix strike, fire shield etc, does it apply here too, where a mob is hitting you for a bounce back. I would guess not.
    It applies to all direct damage from AoE attacks, but it doesn't apply to thorns damage. Thorns was already really good for mass farming before, but now it's even better with all the buffs. It also doesn't affect secondary effects applied by AoEs, including DoTs, slows, stun,etc.

Also if you're curious, the scaling for AoE attacks is:
    3 enemies or less: 100% damage
    4 enemies : 75%
    5 enemies : 50%
    6 enemies :40%
    7 enemies :30%
    8 or more enemies : 25%

Or at least that's what it was when they implemented the AoE nerf. I don't think it's been changed.

Thread Footer