Quote Originally Posted by Gruffon View Post
"Timid" animals such as deer, cows and rabbits consider birds to be "peaceful" animals as well
Do they? I swear I'd always hear a 'feels vulnerable' message while flying over Deer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheawanna View Post
. You may be perfectly correct as I no longer play a druid .
Fact is , If they are not illusions as you say .. Then what are they ? they are not human ! if they are animals then why can they chop wood ? I can't nor can you .
What Are druid birds forms ? Are they Extraterrestrials ? pigs/deer/cows/lycan/rabits/bats ect all are animals within this game ! really I am not trying to be difficult here but what are druid birds forms if not illusions ? perhaps developer can elaborate on this ?
What is a druid in deer form? A deer. Therefore a druid in bird form is ... a bird. The wood chopping thing? Honestly who cares? I've only talked about the issue twice and I'd gladly forsake that ability to not hear about it again. Honestly I'd give up my REAL LIFE ability to chop wood to just never hear about it again.

The bird form takes a reasonable hit to it's damage so I feel like any speed it gets over Bats of Fairies makes sense in that regard. But that's really not what I'm focused on here, it's particularly how common it is that you get tapped out when you're using Raven Form. I'm pretty close to getting the flying shamanic leg buff and I'll probably start playing again soon and be able to work on a mentalism set. Though I think it's a worthwhile question as to why so much gearing has to go into flight and if the in combat energy drain or default energy drains are just too steep.