Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woohoo! Thanks, @Tannin for the awesome upgrades to www.gorgonexplorer.com

New site, new animal form, new build!

Necromancy/Spirit Fox<--- Click for link

I am still rolling out gear for this build, but boy does it pack a punch. All of the attacks are either Ranged CC or AOEs (except the basic attack)

Sidebar has Summon Ratkin Mage, Did Deep, First Aid, Toughen Up, Heart's Power, and Lend Grace. I use a Gur Horta and Resuscitate when in a group.

When I finish rolling out my gear, and get a little more time in the saddle, I'll update with it's full potential.

Last edited by ProfessorCat; 09-01-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are still a few important mods missing from this build (Lifesteal AOE mod on gloves, 96% Death's hold damage, and Dimensional Snare makes the target take more darkness damage)

But the gear has been made, and it's close enough to "complete" Thanks to all of the friends who helped with the crafts! (Manwar and Susie had insane luck with first try yellows)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff/Shield<--- Click for link
    DPS/Immune Build

I had some inspiration when I found the offhand Staff mod where double hit increases slashing damage by 10%. I instantly thought of the Halberd that turns all staff crushing attacks into slashing, and how strategic preparation boosts slashing by 20% as well. This build can also make use of Calligraphy recipes that gives a bonus to slashing damage up to 11%.

Granted, this build is all on paper (for now) it looks like its has some juggling of a rotation to dish out some serious hurt. Opening with Fight Me you fools, knocking enemies back to be able to use strategic preperation, with both skills together boosting the already big damage of double hit by 460 direct damage, and 20% slashing. Double hit would then cause Stunning Bash (the only other crushing attack in this build aside from Fight me you fools) to do an additional 200 direct, damage, and opens up the rest of your staff hits to have 30% increased damage until the rotation is up again.

The build fits in blocking stance, deflective spin, elemental ward, and additional mitigation from both shield and staff. It should give and receive a hell of a beating! I'll keep the thread updated when I start the build!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your 2nd double hit, assuming you have ferocity juice, the base damage potions (yawn), amazing enchanted ring and a halberd with impossible 80 mods, should hit for just over ~3550 if the fight ever lasts long enough. I have not actually done enough channeling to know if blocking stance or elemental ward will let you cast strategic prep, but looks interesting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Are there any good cow builds ut there someone would be willing to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbaums View Post
    Your 2nd double hit, assuming you have ferocity juice, the base damage potions (yawn), amazing enchanted ring and a halberd with impossible 80 mods, should hit for just over ~3550 if the fight ever lasts long enough. I have not actually done enough channeling to know if blocking stance or elemental ward will let you cast strategic prep, but looks interesting!
    On a different note, Are there any good cow builds ut there someone would be willing to share?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

This is my first attempt at an (almost) endgame Sword/Mentalism build. Input would be highly appreciated

Having unlocked my first two skills to lvl 70, sword/ment, and levelled these to 74/75, and I am trying to put together a build for lvl 70 gear.
    I am assuming 6 mods per gear piece (maybe 5 for legs and/or chest if I go pockets).

My overall idea for the build has been good soloability, but also with some group utility.Most mods are spent on Sword DPS, with some on rage control. Ment is more focused on support through a pretty overloaded healing wave, some DPS, and a stun.

At my current level (with lvl 45 cooking), I am having significant power issues in longer fights, so some mods are also to help with this. I plan to use cloth chest and feet, and winter leather gear for the rest.

See https://www.gorgonexplorer.com/build-planner/853
    I am most unsure about Parry, if the rage reduction is worth it, vs using Many Cuts for stun, or basic attack to weave between other attacks to save energy.

An alternative is https://www.gorgonexplorer.com/build-planner/918
    This is more or less the same, except with a focus on Adrenaline wave instead of Heal wave.
    Unsure which is better in solo/groups end game, or how good heal wave really is vs single target heals.

As I said, this is my first build, so any input is welcome, both on details or general stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanqor View Post
    I am most unsure about Parry, if the rage reduction is worth it, vs using Many Cuts for stun, or basic attack to weave between other attacks to save energy.
    Use Riposte instead of Parry. Same Rage reduction but extra damage on vulnerable target is huge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirdikan View Post
    Use Riposte instead of Parry. Same Rage reduction but extra damage on vulnerable target is huge.
    The idea behind Parry was that it has lower cooldown, so in effect the rage reduction is better. Also, it has an AOE mod that I though might be useful when AOE farming or in groups, but this is all theorycrafting so not sure if it's worth it.

I see now that the dmg to vulnerable targets really ramps up at higher level, though, so I'll have to consider that also. Even more difficult choices!
    Last edited by Vanqor; 10-29-2020 at 01:14 AM.

Thread Footer