Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curious what are procedure to link my alpha/beta account witch steam account after i try demo
    Demo is linked witch steam now so when i buy the game will game client give me option to link my beta acount?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    I am curious what are procedure to link my alpha/beta account witch steam account after i try demo
    Demo is linked witch steam now so when i buy the game will game client give me option to link my beta acount?
    After you buy the game, you will need to contact support@projectgorgon.com and give them the name of your Demo character and the e-mail address tied to your alpha account. It helps if you can submit the e-mail from the e-mail account that is tied to the alpha account to speed along the process. This process is not instant and will require some Admin interaction to get done, but we can get you fixed up!

I should also note that your Demo character/account will be deleted in the process.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy game and send mail now waiting for replay, where done i will write here how long it took for future beta player in similar situation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gervase View Post
    I caught a decent amount of flak last time I gave a suggestion on these forums. So to keep it blunt and straight forward.

There is a lot of stuff that could use some optimization and 'ironing' out to make game play and the systems that follow 'smooth'. There is also some minor graphic bugs and some things like armor are just hideous either in design, color, or are just broken model wise.

Point being. Game is clearly a work in progress, and will continue to be so for sometime. The price shouldn't be 40$. It's not a 40$ game.
    I'm having more fun with this game than any 60 dollar game I've had in years. So, is the price point for graphics or depth and fun of game? I think it's worth 40 dollars easily because of the fun I'm having. But if I just focused on the fact that brain bug sticks out of the ground kind of funny then maybe I wouldn't think so. Guess it depends on perspective.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done, Alpha/Beta Account successfully linked to steam, it took less that 48h for support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loved the demo (I downloaded it through steam); just finished it a few days ago.. bought the game right after (again through steam) my first skill hit 15'ish. I found the initial introduction within the demo to be 'odd and unfamiliar', but things quickly made sense and grew on me. The quests were fun (I thought) and interactive; and displayed some of the fun/more unique game mechanics (such as the teleporters, being set on fire, 'the alert in the cave freaked me out' but was fun and different.. even dying is kind of fun and different.

Only thing I'd change would be to make the starter island instanced (or maybe a different variety of instance) where anyone coming back in would not be within the same 'instance' as the starter people. Same island, just don't allow anyone who has left the island for the first time to be back within the same instance as the 'newbies'. The game is much more fun when you learn it all on your own, pick up fun new armor/weapons/etc; and don't get to see some end game players hanging around farming weird low level things. Just my thoughts anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the new changes to maps do not add a ceiling so you cannot get altitude in flight like what ruined flight in sun vale?

Thread Footer