Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can I be a Bee Pleasssse?

Okay Citan has hinted at the existence of Fae Bees

And indicated that they would be a pet for fairies, hope not exclusively fairies but if so I will probably train AH on a Fairy character.

I so hope he has more in store from them. I be okay with having one as a pet, but how much grander would it be to be a Bee.

Perks
    Flight
    Gardening Bonus
    Dance Bonus

Attacks/Abilities actions
    Sting (poison or nature), Piercing (stinger), Bite (crushing), Summon Swarm (poison or nature damage Damage over Time), Death Sting ( Epic Attack, double(or X0.5 the level of the skill Death Sting 1= X0.5 2 = X1 ect) your current health damage but results in player death 60 seconds after use) , Make Honey, Eat Royal Honey (Major Health)

Beast Speech
    Buzzzzz, zzzzzz,
    i.e. " I be buzzz with having zzz as a pet, but how much buzzzzz would it be to be a Bee. "

Could be a curse or item, and I can think of one NPC would love to get access to ability to beecome a bee.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Could also have a hive or swarm bonus when other bees are nearby.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @MrWhiskers that would be cool as well.

Or when one bee marks a target with a sting one way or the other, it then creates a frenzy in other bees, which is why bee swarm in RL.

Also was thinking on my death sting idea, maybe a 90% health hit after delay, and then additional 100% Trauma health Damage over Time over so many seconds. This way support skills could maybe keep you alive. Maybe that would make death sting more fun, or less the balance and play value are hard to judge.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    @MrWhiskers that would be cool as well.

Or when one bee marks a target with a sting one way or the other, it then creates a frenzy in other bees, which is why bee swarm in RL.

Also was thinking on my death sting idea, maybe a 90% health hit after delay, and then additional 100% Trauma health Damage over Time over so many seconds. This way support skills could maybe keep you alive. Maybe that would make death sting more fun, or less the balance and play value are hard to judge.
    Doesn't the bee die?

Maybe Bees could have a "final blow" that does massive damage but they bleed to death 30 seconds after the ability is used

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Easylivin View Post
    Doesn't the bee die?
    That's why they suggested the cost of the ability include a bleed equal to their health - so that it's possible to heal them from it, just unlikely.

Thread Footer