Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The point is that i enjoy having death feel like an incovenience. A lot of times when i'm getting attacked i'll just run to pick up a guava or mushroom rather than try to survive.

To me, the only real downside to hardcore mode is losing out on the most reliable and cost effective teleport in the game.

I think i will try words of power, though i see myself running out of crabs... right now i also depend on them for snack food, as i'm trying to save my guavas for future use.

What's a recall stone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a recall stone is a consumable you can buy in ilmari that allows you to teleport to your 1st tp location from anywhere. They're pretty steep though; I dont remember the exact price, but its a few thousand councils per unit. Now if you can't even pay the 200 per boat ride, then the recall stones are far out of your price range

also, theres no other way to get bird form unless you have a bird potion(which I have no clue where to get and are probably limited)
    lululu

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tofugunk View Post
    a recall stone is a consumable you can buy in ilmari that allows you to teleport to your 1st tp location from anywhere. They're pretty steep though; I dont remember the exact price, but its a few thousand councils per unit. Now if you can't even pay the 200 per boat ride, then the recall stones are far out of your price range

also, theres no other way to get bird form unless you have a bird potion(which I have no clue where to get and are probably limited)
    Thanks, i'll trying out the word of power method now. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks everyone for all the advice... there were a lot of methods i hadn't considered, so getting by without EtL (Enter the Light) is starting to seem quite a bit more manageable; thanks again everybody.

Addendum (edit): I'm sure the 200 won't seem so bad after i've raised some faovr, but right now when i go to farm in sun vale for clubs to gift to the Wombat or fairy wings for Agrashab i end up with a lot of stuff no one will pay full price for, so i feel the need to travel back and forth pretty often. I suppose teleporting isn't that much cheaper... a fifth of an amethyst isn't so much different, but at least i gain some tp experience that way, hehe.
    Last edited by alleryn; 02-08-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should also be mindful of the mechanics of the recalll spell. It recalls to the last portal you entered/exited. So you can use it to book mark your location. For example, in Kur I often enter the dungeon in the middle and then exit it just to bookmark that location.
    The Cows Are Always Watching.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShubiMaja View Post
    To those putting their stuff in a box and suiciding: shame on you.
    We can set our alternate bind to Serbule and port there. Different methods, different cost, same result. What's wrong with that? Would you blame someone that commits suicide and Enter the Light to travel faster? The motive is exactly the same, and Hardcore Mode is not supposed to be a challenge when travelling, but when adventuring in dangerous places (dungeons).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShubiMaja View Post
    You should also be mindful of the mechanics of the recalll spell. It recalls to the last portal you entered/exited. So you can use it to book mark your location. For example, in Kur I often enter the dungeon in the middle and then exit it just to bookmark that location.
    Hello, can you please clarify. what recall spell you are referring to? o don't get it...

thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He's referring to the Recall Beginnings (Hardcore) spell You can learn it at the Hardcore sign in Serbule
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    We can set our alternate bind to Serbule and port there. Different methods, different cost, same result. What's wrong with that? Would you blame someone that commits suicide and Enter the Light to travel faster? The motive is exactly the same, and Hardcore Mode is not supposed to be a challenge when travelling, but when adventuring in dangerous places (dungeons).
    Tounge in Cheek :P
    The Cows Are Always Watching.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thread Footer