Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaffy View Post
    You won't be able to beat the bosses unless you're very well prepared, but you can reach some chests fine (One chest which is straight right once you leave the starting room is very easy to reach). If you have trouble with the Myconian rooms, you can try to kill a few and then go around the rest. They are also easy to outrun since they're pretty slow. The Myconian room from the left of the starting room might be a bit much, but there's no treasure back there so you don't have to worry about it. It's more of a farming spot if you're good at killing them.
    Forgot to ask. What is the respawn timer for chests usually, if there is such a timer? I.e. What do I need to do to refresh the items in the dungeon chests, in general?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader2010 View Post
    Forgot to ask. What is the respawn timer for chests usually, if there is such a timer? I.e. What do I need to do to refresh the items in the dungeon chests, in general?
    Most chests, like the ones in Mushroom/Goblin dungeon, refill 3 hours after you've looted them.

Thread Footer