Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @mcast Yeah. Now that we're into beta and things are looking up... A paywall is coming up. It's not a big one, and even datar said they might be able to save up for later. And certainly their critiques for why they were going to delay were informative. It's always sad to see someone go.

I probably don't play enough to pay had I not gotten it on Kickstarter, but I liked the idea being available. ^-^; I don't buy a $30 game every month.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    @mcast Yeah. Now that we're into beta and things are looking up... A paywall is coming up. It's not a big one, and even datar said they might be able to save up for later. And certainly their critiques for why they were going to delay were informative. It's always sad to see someone go.

I probably don't play enough to pay had I not gotten it on Kickstarter, but I liked the idea being available. ^-^; I don't buy a $30 game every month.
    I have no issue with $30 if I enjoy the game and happy to support the developers, I've spent hundreds on games I enjoy. I'm just a little wary of throwing $30 at something I put away after a few hours.

Still watching more videos on this...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @mcast Well, I keep finding I come back to the game to play something else in it. There are so many distractions in it! But like any online game, it's the people who really draw you back; I'm always finding nice people.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmatx View Post
    Unless I'm misreading your post, you said you disagree but you made my point. You're saying to sell to other players to make money.
    I'm disagreeing that there is only one realistic way to be part of the economy There are many ways to be part of the economy. There are two basic ways to sell items: players and vendors. There are several different ways to sell to players. There are many ways to interact with the economy.

And it should be daunting....your new off the island, barely have anything, and don't know the game yet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post
    And it should be daunting....your new off the island, barely have anything, and don't know the game yet
    I'd been playing for like a month at the point that I said it was daunting for me, lol.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing for years and I barely participate in the economy! It's a matter of how much time you want to put into the actual economy part, I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sent you a steam key... have fun

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thank you friend. Already used it. You are king and generous. You possess my gratitude.

See you all ingame.
    In game character: Esgalnoron.
    Please, forgive my language mistakes - English is not my native language. Also please let me know if my poor language skill makes something hard to understand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that is why people say we have the best community in an MMO
    Last edited by Madmatx; 03-20-2018 at 02:47 PM. Reason: can't spll

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also got a proposal from another player. PG community was always great and I hope Steam people will not change it, but rather adapt
    In game character: Esgalnoron.
    Please, forgive my language mistakes - English is not my native language. Also please let me know if my poor language skill makes something hard to understand.

Thread Footer