Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Storage tables, thank you. I haven't played for ages now as the storage system finally sucked any fun out of it for me on account of all the different crafts I have, I would log in, decide what to do then spend an hours micromanaging menus and running from NPC to NPC before logging out in frustration.
    .................................................. ....................................

Finbarr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    as long as you're patient and good at timing things.
    Is it just me or does that sound extremely ominous?
    We're gonna have to worry about burning our cakes aren't we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mary will not stand for burnt cakes.
    .................................................. ....................................

Finbarr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a realtivly new player to PG although I have logged more time than many. I have really been impressed at how fast new features and updates come. I look forward to each month or so having something completely new to either try or see. The only annoyance (not even a real issue) I have ever had is the storage and losing items that I leave with someone in a far off land and forget about. This update is going to be awesome and I am excited to see it. Thank you.

Thread Footer