Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gorgon Shop Issue

I hate to be this person, but I've now used 3 different contact forms across this site and the Gorgon shop including opening a support ticket and the only response I've gotten is the automated one from the ticket. Basically, I went to buy a breeder package over a month ago. I accidentally bought 2. I immediately sent my first contact. I've since received nothing in the form of response, refund, or even the codes to redeem in game. Is there something that can be done, because I've paid $150 for nothing. A month ago.

Game is still great, btw. Appreciate any response.
    Genderfluid autistic mailman by day. High Priest of the Church of Zhia Lian by night. Praise Zhia!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya @Jester!

I can't speak to the refunds, but what do you see if you go to My Account > Downloads in the Gorgon Shop? When I go there I have the package I selected with a "download" (blue cloud with an arrow pointing down) button that allows me to get the code.

If you received a receipt in your email (from shop-AT-projectgorgon.com), you may also have a text file attached which includes your code. I think it would be one code per purchase.

I really hope this helps even a little!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for trying. I appreciate it. My account shows nothing under downloads and shows my order as still pending despite it having cleared both my bank and PayPal. Email I received upon purchase was basically stating I'd get the code when the payment was processed.
    Genderfluid autistic mailman by day. High Priest of the Church of Zhia Lian by night. Praise Zhia!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The payment processor indicates that both payments are still "processing", which means that the funds have yet to clear.

It looks like you placed two orders and then sometime afterwards decided that you wanted to cancel them. In accordance with the Terms of Service, we don't generally offer refunds on keys as a general course of business.

That said, please reply to your existing ticket with a detailed explanation and we will try and work with you to resolve the issue.

Thread Footer