Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gorgon Shop - How to contribute?

Hello,

So I have been playing this awesome game now since July and am loving it. I have maxed out a few skills, joined an amazing guild (shout out to my Asheron's Legacy peeps) and I very much want this game to thrive and continue in the months and years to come. So with that being said, a few months ago I clicked on the "Gorgon Shop" to see what other ways I can contribute and gain awesome loot (RL and otherwise) and to my dismay, the shop is closed BUT says it will come back "in the coming weeks". Well, it has been awhile and still no shop. I do see there is a way to donate straight up funds (which is totally okay and legit) but I have been holding out for the Gorgon Shop instead because like many others, I would rather get something in return, even if I am overpaying or its something trivial/cosmetic. If however, I find out that the Gorgon Shop is NOT coming back, then I will donate via the method advertised.

In short, is the shop coming back? I have money to give!

Are you waiting for the Gorgon Shop to open before donating as well?

Long Live the Gorgon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would buy a tank top or t shirt

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's coming soon. We will be sure to make a post when it's available. Thanks for your interest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to have a cap or a shirt, that would be nice, awesome advertising
    ..:: Dragon Ball Zone | Your Daily Dosis of Dragon Ball Videos Online ::..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I concur wholeheartedly with this sentiment. I too have considered donating but have held back due to my fanboyish desire for a hoodie. Can't wait to see what the shop looks like. Thanks devs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fun PG related item would be fun to have or to wear.

If that money is burning too brightly in your pocket, you can consider simply donating it through the Donate option. Seeing your post on the Forum it was a reminder for me, to 'pull my Paypal-wallet' to make sure the Devs have a good month of december.

We want this game to thrive !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course I want this game to thrive, but crowdfunding and micro transactions have put a dent in my philanthropic nature. Maybe if donations came with an in-game hat. I do so like hats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Of course I want this game to thrive, but crowdfunding and micro transactions have put a dent in my philanthropic nature. Maybe if donations came with an in-game hat. I do so like hats.
    I would be happy to contribute with a monthly subscription type model or donations, but a bunch of microtransactions would definitely put me off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree on the subscription. I can't wait for VIP access to go live. And while I don't prefer micro transactions, they don't bother me as long as the item can be reasonably acquired in game. As I've gotten older and started a career and family, I don't have the time I did in my Diablo days lol. But I do have a bit more money now, so spending a bit on something I dont have the time to spend 4 hours grinding to acquire is a nice option. To be fair, though, I'm more than happy to grind to the end of time in this game. That's how entertaining it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so ready for that VIP option

Thread Footer