Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody else watching the Purge?

I just started watching the other day and am only on the 2nd episode but am pretty pleased so far. I love the Purge universe and can't wait for the final movie. I hope they just keep this formula going, like American Horror Story did for its seasons being independent stories in a connected universe. The Purge never has to end lol.

Watching the other day got me thinking. What if there was a Purge in an mmo. 12 hours where all zones are pvp and the NPCs are fair game. Lord knows they have the best weapons. I'm not seriously suggesting this or anything. I just think it's a fun idea.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I just started watching the other day and am only on the 2nd episode but am pretty pleased so far. I love the Purge universe and can't wait for the final movie. I hope they just keep this formula going, like American Horror Story did for its seasons being independent stories in a connected universe. The Purge never has to end lol.

Watching the other day got me thinking. What if there was a Purge in an mmo. 12 hours where all zones are pvp and the NPCs are fair game. Lord knows they have the best weapons. I'm not seriously suggesting this or anything. I just think it's a fun idea.
    The purge doesn't make any sense to begin with considering if it was me instead of killing people I would be blowing up gas stations, supermarkets and factories/key economic growth spots that are vital to keep the countries economics stable just to make the economy shit, cause a civil war and a great depression just to say fk off you ret*** for making this crap legal then after destroying the american economy with my own personal cult I would leave the country and pay people to video tape what happens after the dust settles like a sadistic fk

That is my way of ruining a plot for the entire series of the dam show just to laugh and say yeah ok you think I dont have ways to counter a Dystopian fictional world lets see how well the country lives when you cant feed your families the whole series is stupid and hypothically even if they kill me before I complete my goal my cult will finish the rest you can kill me but you cant kill a idea/ideology

Honesty I hated the constant mindless killing just cuz he didnt buy you a twinkie the whole series is a joke if your going to kill someone in a movie have a good dam reason like come on self defense or revenge like the kind you find on the punisher, theres so many ways I could screw the movie plot just by exploiting more flaws but I am to lazy to brainstorm more reasons and possibilities then I already have listed above
    Last edited by spider91301; 11-15-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can understand where you're coming from. Plot holes and inaccuracies used to irk me to no end but nowadays I don't have the time to care. My litmus test for tv, movies, and the like is purely a question of enjoyability. And I enjoy the Purge series. But to each their own. May I ask, what did you think of the Saw franchise?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I can understand where you're coming from. Plot holes and inaccuracies used to irk me to no end but nowadays I don't have the time to care. My litmus test for tv, movies, and the like is purely a question of enjoyability. And I enjoy the Purge series. But to each their own. May I ask, what did you think of the Saw franchise?
    Little creepy it was ok but some of these guys died because they didn't think smart like the gun that shot someone trying to leave the room its not like that gun has unlimited ammo or the girl who watched the doll on the bike instead of running got scatter shot in the face

I personally like shows like dexter, arrow, and supernatural

Thread Footer