Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celedor View Post
    Druids should have a tree form skill that can only be used in the Serbule inn.
    As someone with a very low end rig currently: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you, you have literally typed out the definition of hell for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will add my own suggestion to the thread, that I have made numerous times (and I am deadly serious about it). You be the judge (it's pretty awful, I know):

Brainbug form. Don't care what the abilities are but would prefer if it was bizarre and somehow very strong. Brainbugs, everywhere.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spider octowield: New spiders start out being able to use just a single combat skill. As they level up and become accustomed to coordinating their many legs, they unlock a new combat skill every 10 levels, culminating in being able to use 8 combat skills simultaneously at level 70. This will finally allow us to play as the bard / staff / archery / sword / knife / hammer / unarmed / spider we've always wanted to be!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your ideas are actually pretty good, twincannon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember I used to have an idea for a word of power type skillset. I thought it'd be cool if there was a use for poetry that you pick up in dungeons, where you can find a verse of a poem; and by collecting every verse, you get an attack, along with buffs or debuffs. I just think that'd be cool. Like a poem about a family that dies in a fie, which causes rage, fire damage, and makes the enemy slow because of breathing smoke in. It'd be fun. Then the way to use the power would be by quoting the poem. So you can use just one verses effect, or every verse for all the effects as well as an extra power up. I'm not suggesting some O.P skill, but it'd be cool if you could get this skill if you're like really high level in calligraphy and have crafted a word of power (x) amount of times, then you can just search for the poems in dungeons through drops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisseedy View Post
    I remember I used to have an idea for a word of power type skillset. I thought it'd be cool if there was a use for poetry that you pick up in dungeons, where you can find a verse of a poem; and by collecting every verse, you get an attack, along with buffs or debuffs. I just think that'd be cool. Like a poem about a family that dies in a fie, which causes rage, fire damage, and makes the enemy slow because of breathing smoke in. It'd be fun. Then the way to use the power would be by quoting the poem. So you can use just one verses effect, or every verse for all the effects as well as an extra power up. I'm not suggesting some O.P skill, but it'd be cool if you could get this skill if you're like really high level in calligraphy and have crafted a word of power (x) amount of times, then you can just search for the poems in dungeons through drops.
    This is actually pretty neat, altho I could not imaganin haveing to learn these dynamics along with being a spider with 8 seperate skills..!!!
    LMAO
    Attempting to make guides and streams for the game via YouTube.
    Feel Free to stop by!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR..._as=subscriber

Live Stream link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR...WlAwq-evw/live

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first started playing I recommended that players could deploy ladders to scale the Serbule west wall.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL @HardRock

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twincannon View Post
    - Leaving items on the ground in town causes garbage piles to accumulate, cleaning them up gives Civic Pride xp
    - NPCs now have a more realistic schedule and will sleep during the night, you can play music to wake them up and interact with them for a small favor loss
    I actually like these two!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An Experimental Physics skill lineup with skills like some of the examples below. It would require a hand held miniaturized particle accelerator.

Quantum Punch - Call upon your mirrors in parallel universes to attack your target. Does a small amount of damage from several damage types (5 fire, 5 ice, 5 crushing, 5 nature etc..)

Gravitational Waves - AoE nothingness damage with a knock down effect.

Quantum entanglement - Piercing damage plus root.

Proton Beam - Piercing damage which irradiates your target causing fire damage over time.

you guys get the idea.

Thread Footer