Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kremmu the Warden?

Does anyone happen to know where he currently spawns?

The Wiki still has his old South Serbule location, before the map redo, and we just went multiple times over the entire eastern half of Serbule Hills without seeing him. I'm starting to wonder whether I'm just blind or whether he no longer exists...

Edit: It looks like while his main Wiki page is out of date, he is marked on the Serbule Hills map, so I'll retry in that spot. At least it's good to have his existence confirmed.
    Last edited by Tagamogi; 09-21-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many named bosses in game that only spawn after killing certain mobs. Hissy, Tolar, Old Fangsworth, that drake in sunvale, and likely Kremmu!

Is he a goblin? I'd try for goblin genocide if so.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCat View Post
    There are many named bosses in game that only spawn after killing certain mobs. Hissy, Tolar, Old Fangsworth, that drake in sunvale, and likely Kremmu!

Is he a goblin? I'd try for goblin genocide if so.
    I'm inclined to agree with you, but after obtaining the "Slaughterer of Goblins" title and half a level of level 60 xp, I still haven't caught a glimpse of Kremmu, so I'm going to wimp out and give him up as a lost cause.

FWIW, I have confirmed that my Kremmu kills on other toons all occurred before the introduction of the new zone, so I'd actually be really curious if anyone definitely remembers killing him in the new zone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I've been convinced for over a year now that Kremmu no longer spawns. Too many people have farmed those goblins to level and have never seen him. I've looking for myself on several occasions.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Kremmu doesn't currently spawn, but will eventually return!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    Kremmu doesn't currently spawn, but will eventually return!
    Thank you!!! This will save me a few hours of trying to camp him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Related question for @Citan : Does Olugax the Ever-Pudding still randomly spawn from treasure hunts? Encountering him in the wild and ganging up with a group of other newbs to take him down during my first week in game is one of my fondest memories....

Thread Footer