Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Event weekend 7/26/2019

I felt it was all in all a great event .. Only issue is I saw people saying they could not complete even the first one ..

This was mostly due to low level players , My question is why have a low level area event in serbule that includes Borghild ? ( we all know Borg is more like 50 ) .
    Would it not have been better to instead make it carpal tunnel or even myconian cave ? far easier to group up for lower level players . ( IMHO ) .

All in all Thank you for continuing to provide all of us with great times …
    Wanted to edit ..
    I think many of us including myself have forgotten what it was to start out with nothing not even coins ..
    Tis why I have made it a point to delete many max level chars , to not only help the developers find out about the experience of a new player but to look for bugs … most of you do not do so .. We've all been around the block more then once … lets make this appealable for those who have not ...
    Last edited by Sheawanna; 07-28-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were plenty of opportunities to join in with other groups for this event, so many advertisements in chat about Zerg runs happening for crystals. For instance the Zerg run I went with had 19 people... so it did not matter what level you were because of the heavy hitters that were there to carry so many through. Zerg runs are not about the loot.. its just about completing the required task to get your quest done. If some chose to play an MMO solo that is on them. But IMO this was a great event to get people together, have a great time, and just tear through the required dungeons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed the event a lot and the opportunity to do some large group style raids.
    The civic pride XP was a nice bonus.
    I did not get to complete the event because of a game physics glitch in GK.
    I hope it gets fixed soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cozy,
    What skill set are you using?
    Working on stuff like holistic wellness helps a lot.
    More hp and power.
    What about potions for your skill set?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am happy to take lower level players into any dungeon or area with open loot for them. I dont need anything.
    So hit me up in game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cozycats View Post
    This is a non-solo playing game at upper levels...to an extent, but solo is the norm for almost everything except combat and resource collecting. With a small player base you can not rely on others to gather resources, and you can beg for days to get help collecting stuff IF your party leader allows you to get corpse drops. I do mean IF! Getting drug along on harder runs means that you will almost never collect a needed item, like boss keys for treasure chests.
    This is why the work order boards were implemented so you can basically do everything solo, post your needs, and twiddle your thumbs while you wait.

Quote Originally Posted by cozycats View Post
    Some areas require you to have completed previous quests, so you can not collect needed items unless you have met level AND quest requirements already. It does make sense UNTIL the great events come and you are left standing because you can not enter an area.
    These seem like fair incentives to complete content.

Thread Footer