Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really need new char slots.

I'm an altaholic and I have so many char ideas I can't pull off with the very limited 4 char slots. I know you can technically do everything one 1 and in some ways it may be beneficial to only have 1 or 2 chars but I just can't do that. Each char has a different theme and will only use skills that I see as related to that theme. Please I'll throw money at you just give me some more char slots! Take $10 for 4 more? $20? Maybe as a bonus thing for backing??? Or release the store with select few items such as char slots? The only way is to buy the game again on another steam account which is prohibitively expensive for 4 char slots and of course they won't be connected to my account so anything account wide, such as xfer chest won't be usable. I wanna try everything and things like beast forms being so expensive to cure/get rid of (except cow). Make it not feasible to just do everything on one toon. I can't do everything at once anyways. I want a bat, and a spider, and a druid, and staff-fu. If I could just throw money away I'd be tempted to buy another copy of the game but I don't have the kind of money. I do wanna buy a backing package but probably be a low end. No way I could afford the top one.
    Let's get one thing straight, I'm not.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please stop making multiple grief threads about the same thing. You said you are willing to pay a fee for extra slots, and that fee is currently the cost of buying a second copy of the game to accomplish what you are trying to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    Please stop making multiple grief threads about the same thing. You said you are willing to pay a fee for extra slots, and that fee is currently the cost of buying a second copy of the game to accomplish what you are trying to do.
    But that causes other issues. Will I be able to merge those accounts in the future? It has limitations that will build up the longer the game is out. Anything account bound won't apply to both accounts. Backing package stuff would only effect one account, if they add a in game store of some kind you'd have to duplicate it. That's a short term solution that causes a lot of long term problems. If I could connect that account to mine I would be more willing but as it stands that account would only be good for testing different ideas not actually doing anything serious as I'd have to redo it all on my main account or forever be separated.
    Let's get one thing straight, I'm not.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaethia View Post
    I wanna try everything and things like beast forms being so expensive to cure/get rid of (except cow). Make it not feasible to just do everything on one toon. I can't do everything at once anyways. I want a bat, and a spider, and a druid, and staff-fu.
    Just play for a while longer. After a month of play (~8 hrs/day) it felt like a million councils was trivial. If you start doing high level work orders regularly (or even just vendoring efficient recipes), you'll have more money than you know what to do with.

Yeah you can't do everything at once, but that's true if you do it on multiple characters too.

[Edited a couple times for grammar and to fix minor errors.]
    Last edited by alleryn; 07-22-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Thread Footer