Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fertilizer Stacking

Another improvement worth noting. It is kind of strange, this will save way more effort in inventory management than milk stacking did. But for some reason milk stacking made me way happier.

@Daguin thanks
    @Tagamogi I thought of an interesting way to make cotton for the combined picture, but that's as far as I got. I was thinking if Hector was wielding daggers he would be stabbing the blankets, so cotton would be spilling out. Oh well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Another improvement worth noting. It is kind of strange, this will save way more effort in inventory management than milk stacking did. But for some reason milk stacking made me way happier.
    Agreed! I make fertilizer on an "as needed" basis in my pack while gardening, but milk takes up precious storage chest space...
    Last edited by Daguin; 09-24-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought of an interesting way to make cotton for the combined picture, but that's as far as I got. I was thinking if Hector was wielding daggers he would be stabbing the blankets, so cotton would be spilling out. Oh well.
    Oooh, now that could be a picture to save for weather witching. Hector can be dual wielding daggers to get a proper pillow fluff snow storm going.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Happy Halloween Patch Everybody!

Just like how Death Faces catch me off guard, so did this patch

So an update to an earlier image.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't Go Into the Woods!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Happy Crafting Improvement Patch Day Everyone!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fun stuff! I was just looking at all the pictures in this thread again yesterday and thinking we needed more postcards... Thank you for continuing to post these!

That rune looks about Hector-sized - hopefully nothing bad will happen if he jumps on the summoning rune... Hm, maybe it's a two-way portal and he'd end up in the bank chest? If the bank is full of cheese, that may turn out pretty nicely.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think the portal is only one way. Now you got me worried about pantries all over Alharth. Hector has already had a run in with Nishika, I got drunk and and called Selaxi sexy by mistake, Rugen keeps calling me an idiot and threatening me with his knives. I have the worst luck with chefs, last thing I need is for Hector magically burgling their food stores. On top of that I worry that if Mandibles found him in his stores Hector would end up on the menu.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the portal is only one way. Now you got me worried about pantries all over Alharth. Hector has already had a run in with Nishika, I got drunk and and called Selaxi sexy by mistake, Rugen keeps calling me an idiot and threatening me with his knives. I have the worst luck with chefs, last thing I need is for Hector magically burgling their food stores. On top of that I worry that if Mandibles found him in his stores Hector would end up on the menu.
    Oh dear, I hadn't thought of the dangers to Hector. I'm sure that even if the current portal is only one-way, there is a two-way level 24 spell out there somewhere that Hector will probably master before all of us. Maybe you should have a chat with Hector and explain that he should only port into the pantries of chefs that are already mad at the two of you? Preferably while you are distracting them, to avoid any dangers to that rat tail. And it might be better to stay away from Rugen completely - those knives look sharp and I bet he can throw them...

( By the way, is there an easy way for a non-mantis to tell a mantis's gender? I was ok while I only knew two mantises, but with all the new mantis friends I made, I'm worried about accidentally offending them if I use the wrong gender by accident. I really hope Tavilak won't read the bug report I made yesterday... )

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No there isn't any easy way to tell mantis' gender, you would think the females would were different hats maybe. Usually can pick up hints in conversations. I would worry about offending any of the Queens, but not too worried about the rest.

Thread Footer