Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Can Free account characters be moved to Steam?

Curious if a character(s) on a free account can be moved to the Steam version once it is available.

Simply want to know if this will be available to all or only for backers prior to Steam.
    Last edited by Flexarc; 01-17-2018 at 02:18 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since no one has paid to play yet and no prices have been announced for this steam launch, that seems a weird thing to worry about ^-^

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We won't be deleting registered accounts when we move to Steam Early Access, so as long as you have registered your game account - with an account name and password and e-mail and all - your character is safe. (An in-game account is NOT the same as a forum account! Basically if you enter a username and password when you log into the game, you're fine.)

Now you will need to connect that account with a Steam account, and you will need to purchase the game (or have gotten one of the packages), but your character will be waiting for you when you do.

We will probably be deleting unclaimed guest accounts - accounts that don't have a name, password, and e-mail attached to them - at some point in the future.

Edit: Changed 'wiped' to 'deleted' for better clarity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the answer @srand. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we donate now, before steam access, is there a way to link the account to the donation? Or donate and wait for the game to go up on steam?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a date yet on when the game will be accessible on steam? Just wondering about how much time I have to get my Donation in.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to clarify: If you want to give money now to receive benefits after the game launches, you will want the "Gorgon Shop" link not the "Donate" link. The "Donate" link is just for literal donations with no return benefits.

My understanding is that people who purchase one of the packages in the Gorgon Shop will receive a key via email once Steam access is available, and they will then be able to use that key to unlock the game for Steam.

As far as the Steam Early Access date is concerned: There was a twitter update by Citan on January 11th saying that "It'll be another month-ish". I expect we will see more information on an exact date as the release gets closer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I want one of the packages I should get one ASAP then.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekno2002 View Post
    So if I want one of the packages I should get one ASAP then.

I wanna upgrade my package but won't get any answers from admins

May have used the wrong means to contact them or something
    Last edited by Karamasha; 01-31-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Thread Footer