Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Quality of Life] Various Suggestions

• In the quest tracker window, allow us to untrack a quest from there instead of having to look for it in the quest log
    • For the Quest Log, allow us to minimize sections. If I am working on quests in Serbule, it would be nice to be able to minimize each region to scroll to them faster. You can add an option to allow for completed quests to continue to show regardless of minimized state of each region in the Quest log
    • Show our current level to the left of the skill names in the Skills & Abilities window (make it a toggle at the top for those that don't want them displayed).
    • Allow us to organize our skills a little better. Add an option to group skills by type (crafting, combat, misc) and/or sort by level/xp earned in each skill
    • Make Swimming a Skill line (subset of Fishing?) so we can improve underwater swim speed/lung capacity (outside of using gear/potions)
    • Add Dungeon Diving (Exploring?) as a subset of Cartography. Maybe have it improve loot drop chance (really slightly) since our experience would help us discern what is junk and perhaps have an NPC that needs help from a veteran adventurer (requiring a high skill level in this skill line)
    • Add a warning to confirm you will not be getting full price from an NPC due to them being low on Councils OR add a warning to a stack of items indicating you will not be getting full price to due low funds (maybe a red $ sign to differentiate it from the red ! indicator) OR just flat our refuse to sell items to an NPC that does not have enough Councils to buy an entire stack of items (selling only the amount in the stack they can afford to play for fully)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaroy View Post
    • In the quest tracker window, allow us to untrack a quest from there instead of having to look for it in the quest log
    • For the Quest Log, allow us to minimize sections. If I am working on quests in Serbule, it would be nice to be able to minimize each region to scroll to them faster. You can add an option to allow for completed quests to continue to show regardless of minimized state of each region in the Quest log
    • Show our current level to the left of the skill names in the Skills & Abilities window (make it a toggle at the top for those that don't want them displayed).
    • Allow us to organize our skills a little better. Add an option to group skills by type (crafting, combat, misc) and/or sort by level/xp earned in each skill
    I like all of these.

( I'm not so fond of the swimming idea - I think having a swimming skill means we'd see more water content to make use of the skill, and I don't really want that. )

Thread Footer