Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread: PG Json Parser
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ANT3RA View Post
    In short, is there a way to implement current loot vs mod rules (max mods per skill on item etc) into the parser.
    I want to improve the item window to make it look the same as in game, with the rarity color code in particular (green to yellow). It might even be possible to allow a 7th mod on max-enchanted items only. But since it doesn't add much to the app I've postponed that. Features first.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool stuff, I might be able to contribute to this as well at some point (if you don't mind, of course)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I update this app on a regular basis, here is what's new today (beside a few bug fixes):

. The item preview in the build planner more closely mirrors the item window in game, with I hope the correct color for all lines.
    . All mods should be available, including generic, endurance and shamanic infusion mods (look at the bottom of the mods column.)
    . The search feature, no longer experimental, has some improvements
    • Result is sorted inside a category (ex: items are sorted by name)
    • When possible, I added links between pages and buttons to browse back and forth (ex: Quest "Carnelians for Urzab" has a link to the reward "Amulet of Max Armor +50" so the item can be inspected immediately.
    • Added calculation for nested component costs, starting with Perfect Cotton. If a recipe uses Fine Cotton Yarn, Cotton Thread etc. the total number of Perfect Cotton it requires is displayed.

Known issues:
    . The item window doesn't list skill requirements to be able to equip, because I'm unable to calculate it. The json files list powers by tiers and not by level, so it's hard to connect a min level to the correct tier, and then to extract the min skill requirement.
    . Still no display of PvE and PvP effects of abilities, I rather wait for some doc on how to interpret the files.
    . Search result pages are still a mess; making the information easier to read is on my to-do list.

Finally, if people want to contribute, let me know how and I'll try to organize it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh I need one for Mac
    Co-Guildmaster of the Guardians of Asgard and a veteran MMORPG player

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will never build it for Mac. But someone else can, it's open source at https://github.com/dlebansais/PgJsonParse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm on this part. (deleted text)

[Edit: also curious does this have damage calculator to show final damage after all mods applied so we don't have to do the math for each individual skill? if not would it be possible?]
    Last edited by awol_lsd; 04-19-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a damage calculator project. Most of the data is there, but it's extremely complicated to implement. Maybe before release...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the latest patch (the one from last night) the parser stopped working .

I suspect it is because it load hotfix patches, it seems to stop at 75-80% loading up.
    Last edited by Ashreon; 09-23-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashreon View Post
    With the latest patch (the one from last night) the parser stopped working .
    I apologize for this bug, it's actually related to the in-combat fly cost/second that is visible as an effect, but is not in effect files.

I have updated the link in the OP to the latest version. It supports the latest files (307) and has some improvements: faster load, a single EXE and some behind the scene stuff I hope to publish eventually.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Niph
    I also noticed that a few of the icons are now missing in the build planner, I suspect it is because of new icons in the game. Some work while others won't.
    Secondly, builds don't seem to actually... save their data anymore sad face..
    And on a related builds don't save, nor did the armor you chose for builds save :P.

I'm not sure where to bug post all that so you'll just get it here .

Thread Footer