Welcome to Project: Gorgon!


Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.



Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Got Completely Sidetracked in Eltibule

    I was in Eltibule recently trying to get a few things done and ended up spending most of my evening on something completely different. I had stopped near the ranch area to sort my inventory when I noticed a player struggling with a fight nearby, so I went over to help instead of heading back to town. The funny part was that after the fight, we started talking about what we were both working on. That turned into comparing skills, then checking a couple of things around the area, and suddenly I had completely forgotten why I had come there in the first place. That kind of thing has happened to me more in Project: Gorgon than in any other MMO I've played. There is always some little interaction or side activity that can pull me away from whatever I originally planned to do. I actually like that the game allows this to happen without feeling like I'm wasting my time.

  2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator Silvonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    390
    Blog Entries
    5
    We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your adventures in Project: Gorgon.



Thread Footer

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •