Welcome to Project: Gorgon!


Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.



Results 1 to 10 of 14

Threaded View

  1. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by gochi88 View Post
    To be honest, I'm playing this game since last 3 days with my poor computer, I'll keep playing this game when I'll buy a new super gaming PC. Well thank you for this amazing info keep share with us. Fouad WhatsApp
    I support you. And this game is really fascinating, I'm eventually becoming a pro at it I guess probably because of my high-end PC. Playing such games on a better machine definitely improves the experience.
    Last edited by roggamerz; 12-15-2022 at 01:39 PM.



Thread Footer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •