Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping that there will be a horse-class option or something ^-^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested as to how we'll be able to track the money we've already donated through other means, as well.

I have no problem donating to Gorgon as my experience with the game has been nothing but positive but it'd be nice to know also how those donations count towards the upcoming Steam release.

If anything I said has already been answered somewhere else, please let me know.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Responding to the questions as to whether there is a way to upgrade your previous contribution in order to update your reward tier: there is not an automatic way to do so, but you can email support@projectgorgon.com to discuss what you were thinking about doing. We don't plan on offering a lay-a-way option (paying $x amount until you reach the reward threshold).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i buy 2 differant packages in the gorgon shop on this forum account, will I get 2 differant steam digital accounts/alpha/beta keys or would I need to create a 2nd forum account and buy the 2 packages with seperate forum accounts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh cool. I only very recently discovered this game so was wondering if we'd be able to support it despite having missed the indiegogo and kickstarters. My husband and I would like to buy the $500 package for each of us, but medical bills have nuked our finances so we won't be able to responsibly do so until March. Will we be able to pick up lesser packages now and upgrade later? Will the store remain open indefinitely?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    If i buy 2 differant packages in the gorgon shop on this forum account, will I get 2 differant steam digital accounts/alpha/beta keys or would I need to create a 2nd forum account and buy the 2 packages with seperate forum accounts?
    I'd like to know as well. Looking at buying 2 horseriders for me and my husband but I'd like to make it a surprise gift.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought one of the patron packages. 2 Questions:

1. Will I get any code that will be linked to setam?
    2. I can not see my name in Donations or is that just thru the donations button?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakau View Post
    I just bought one of the patron packages. 2 Questions:

1. Will I get any code that will be linked to setam?
    2. I can not see my name in Donations or is that just thru the donations button?
    1. Yes, when the game launches on Steam youll get one in your email.
    2. The donations window probably does not update immediately and requires an hour or a day to display new payments.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Thread Footer