Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Gnome?
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gnome?

While I was spinning around, I caught a quick glimpse of this guy, I thought gnomes had been added to the game.

The height and the hat are the main things, and the legs can blend into the wood if your looking at the right angle. Oh well, is it just me or would anyone else make that mistake?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would happily make that mistake!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If/when we get housing, I'd love some decorative yeti and manticore garden figurines.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely a gnome. Admittedly, I'm saying that as someone who has mistaken Gisli for a cow before. Several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    If/when we get housing, I'd love some decorative yeti and manticore garden figurines.
    With hats!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    Definitely a gnome. Admittedly, I'm saying that as someone who uses C4 Pre Workout and has mistaken Gisli for a cow before. Several times.

With hats!
    Hats are a must! Housing would work so well with this game I feel like, but I realize it's not exactly a priority right now. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Thibeau; 12-03-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you give them hats, the psi-mantises will assume they're intelligent and then get upset when they don't respond to conversation. It's a recipe for disaster and/or hilarity.

Thread Footer