Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Druid/lycanthropy

I'm sure this has been brought up before, I am just having trouble finding an answer. Will there ever be a time when you can be a Lycan and Druid at the same time?

I have read on some post that it might eventually become a thing, but at the same time I have read that it will for sure not, and future characters will only be able to get one or the other skill. If that is the case, will my character which has both, keep both, or would a prompt come up asking me to chose, or would my character be deleted...

Anyways, love the game so far, trying to play everything I can. So far druid / lycan has really caught my eye. If it turns out i can use them together, this game will forever be my favorite.

Much love PG!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    In terms of game mechanics, you can be inducted into druidism and lycanthropy on the same character, but there are no plans for letting you use Druid+Werewolf skills at the same time. You can use them separately, though.

There may also be future political implications for being both, because the relevant gods involved are... not friends. But who's to say how political turmoil like that will fall out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though that isn't exactly what I was hoping to hear. You have made it sound intriguing, and fun. So I am now very excited to see what effects I have on the gods. Many thanks. Keep up the good work!

Thread Footer