Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inventory size issue

I have some weird issue about the inventory size.
    The character panel shows 81, but the actual inventory size is 71, which is weird.

If I calculate corretcly, then I should have 81 slots right now (correct me, if I'm wrong):
    - Base inventory size: 72
    - Endurance level 22: 7
    - Gloves and Chest with inventory size mod+1: 2

So the character panel shows the correct inventory size, but I have 10 less slots in the actual inventory.
    Sadly I have no clue how to reproduce this issue. It all happened when I logged in today. It was fine yesterday.

I tried to hit the sort inventory button. No effect.
    I also tried to restart PC and validate the game files in the launcher. No effect.

Now I'm stuck in this state. Death, relogging didn't help.

A screenshot of my character is found here:
    https://imgur.com/a/ZWJFL
    Last edited by oniac; 12-19-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think it's a bug, i reported it too. From your image you have the same problem, you should have inventory slots but you're actually encumbered, right? Idk how to reproduce it either, it happened twice on two different characters, if I was to guess it happens when you're at the limit but then I was suddenly overflowing 3 items (no change of gear, no pocket expander potions).
    Last edited by Khaylara; 12-19-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured out the reason behind this issue. If I enable "Show equipped items in the inventory", then it displays the correct 81 slots.
    This is because the equipped gear actually takes away 1 intentory slot (and currently I wear 10 items).

Since we are in a suggestion thread, I would suggest to make the bag inventory independent from the equipped gear as the current inventory system can be misleading to some people, such as me.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't think of that and reported it as bug. It actually might be since 1 item over turns into 3? No idea, thanks for letting me know, i'll use that option.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inventory is encumbrance. Only some items reduce encumbrance by granting inventory.

It should definitely display that you have some of your inventory consumed by what you're wearing. But with this system, you're not usually better off not naked than naked, inventory-wise.

Thread Footer