Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Greetings
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Greetings

Thought I should finally start posting in some forums and get into the community. Though I tend to solo games this is one way I can be involved. Been playing about 2 months now and was loving it from the first few minutes. I've gone through Unarmed, Archery Animal Handling, Sword, Shield, Fire, Necro and after getting about halfway through each have finally fallen in love with Druid/Battle Chemistry. Since starting I've gotten 4 others to start as well.

Looking forward to the Steam release and, more importantly, when the Indigogo 'rewards' are in place.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hello MrWhiskers

Good work on the recruiting. Looking forward to the Steam release as well

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nice to meet you, kell. I keep trying to get my friends to try it, but they all have toddlers/don't like the graphics or mmo's. Only one friend has made an account, but he still hasn't logged on. See you in-game
    Last edited by Hood; 01-18-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the game. I also like Hood have asked countless friends to play the game. Not a single one can get past the graphics though.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritfingers View Post
    Welcome to the game. I also like Hood have asked countless friends to play the game. Not a single one can get past the graphics though.
    They really don't know what they're missin!
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    They really don't know what they're missin!
    I agree..that's why I keep asking them just to download the game and try it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would entrust MrWhiskers with my most favorite of truffles: rest assured, his character is impeccable and his taste in mushrooms highly refined.

-=Directeur of the Porcine Theatre=-
    “I might call that pig a thing divine: for nothing natural I ever saw so noble.”
    - MrWhiskers, on discussing Shamared the Swine.

Are you an aficionado of the arts? Perhaps you belong in the Porcine Theatre

Thread Footer