Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings everyone!

... I am an old-fashioned gamer although I am not that old. I used to play Shadowbane and Neverwinter Nights a lot + many other MMORPGS like WoW, EQ2 etc.
    Shadow Bane was the most fascinating MMO I have ever played. The immersion and atmosphere were superb! WoW couldn't become a favourite although it is a good game.
    Unfortunately I've never come across Asheron's Call until the news about their server shutting down.
    But these news brought me to Project Gorgon which was mentioned by a user.
    This is by far the most interesting MMO of the last years! I don't mind the "bad" graphics since I am more into atmosphere. The gameplay and skill system is unique and the humour is great!

I hope to join a guild/community in the future when I have more freetime to spend since my studies are very time demanding.

See you soon in game!
    Last edited by marlhin; 01-17-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Welcome marlhin! I think you've noticed the helpful mood our humble server is in these days As always, don't hesitate to ask; someone will help you! And if you need anything, it's okay to ask for that as well.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey! Welcome to PG

Always nice to meet a new fellow player. Enjoy exploring and discovering all there is to offer!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome! I've been playing about 2 months and couldn't agree more about the graphics. It only took about 5 min before I didn't even see the 'quality' as I was so keen on the immersion. Hopefully you've found your forever-home.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome to PG.

Game is still in alpha so more to be fleshed out and once things are set, better graphics might be more of a focus. And what is with that darn learning keeping you away from the important stuff like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the game. The atmosphere is awesome in this game. You can tell by the sounds around you, that you are about to get bumrushed and destroyed.

Thread Footer