I submitted these suggestions in game, but I thought I'd put also post them here to see what other gorgonites think, and also to hopefully help these ideas gain some traction. Well, here goes!

Regarding skills, please make it possible to see the skill level of all skills by default when accessing the skills and abilities menu (like it used to be). It was very satisfying seeing all of the big numbers, representing all of the hard work and long hours spent on leveling skills. As it is now, skill levels are hidden behind single clicks. This is analogous to crafting a really amazing set of gear and then putting it in storage to never be seen again.

Regarding NPC vendors, it would be ideal if the first option that comes up is the Shop option. I'm sure hardly anyone uses the Talk option, so it doesn't make much sense for that to be the default setting.

Also, the consignmnets tab used to be invisible if there were no current available consignment items. It's always visible now, and its impossible to tell if there is actually a consignment until clicking on the consignment tab to see if its active or not.

Additionally, it would be great if the vendor menu didn't reset back to the top after buying an item (for example in the buy used tab).

Thanks and let me know what you think!

Panties