Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Character Creation Screen Troubles

Hi, I am a new player and I had troubles with the character creation screen yesterday. The area where you choose your sex, face, hair etc. overlapped the character model so my mouse could not select the arrow to the right. I could only use the arrow to the left. (My mouse changed to the double arrow which turns the model around, when trying to use the arrows on the right.) It was very tricky trying to choose the female sex. My screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and I am using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. I tried changing the size of the window but that did not help. I thought I'd report this as it may turn off some new players.

Also there was only 1 choice for the facial features for the female. I'm not sure if that is correct at this time (the game being in Alpha.)

I'm really liking this game, I've always enjoyed exploration and crafting. :-)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Swan, welcome to the game! I hope you'll have fun!

It is correct that there is only one face - that's true for all races and genders. Just one of those fun alpha things - I'm still pretty excited we get to choose different hair styles now.

You may also want to report your character creation problems in game using the ! icon in the right-hand game menu bar. The devs are very good about responding to forum posts, but reporting it in game will make sure your bug will make it into their tracking system, and will also send them additional information. (Not sure what exactly at the moment, I mostly remember game location which is not going to be that helpful for a problem you had on the character creation screen, but still...)

Things are a bit crazy right now with the new UI release yesterday, so some things, like apparently the character creation screen, may not look quite right yet. That means you get to look forward to exciting fixes in the future, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh okay, thanks for replying Tagamogi! I did try the screen resolution change note from one of the stickys up top but still showed the same thing. I just thought I'd let them know about it as I couldn't see if anyone else had the same problem.

The hair styles are neat!

Thread Footer