Quote Originally Posted by DamageIncorp View Post
I am not sure what feedback you are going off of Silvonis, but I can assure you that no one I have spoken to in Asheron's Legacy is happy having it obscure their vital bars. Leaving it be is NOT the answer just because you can't decide on an alternative. What is the point of having vital bars and an avatar if I cannot monitor my health and power during a fight because it is obscured by the ability tool tips. I like the idea of having it anchored to the left edge of the mini map..which currently resides in my top right corner. No idea how to put a screenshot here. As a side note, I guess it just seems so much bigger than before or perhaps was less relevant before is all.
We go off feedback as a whole, not just comments from one person who says their 'entire' guild is unhappy. Additionally, where are the screenshots showing your issues? The point I'm making is there are going to be people who complain no matter where we move it to.

If you can't figure out how to post a screenshot by pressing that little picture on the edit bar, then just copy and paste the link as text. You can upload images at imgur. You want to take the time to huff and puff at me, but you don't want to take a few minutes to figure out how to post an image?