Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Bag Organization

I've just recently gotten into PG and am loving it. All the skills give me great flashbacks to games like UO, but with more depth.

Anywho, my biggest problem so far is organization. I've searched the forums and saw mention of tabs and such, but I've noticed you can't drag items to empty slots, they kind of stack as you get them? This makes it hard for me to seperate my sellables, mats, quest items, etc. Is something to alevate this in the works or am I just being an idiot and missing something?

Either way, amazing game, so excited to see where this goes, loving it so much already.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Deploy-able Storage crates have some uses. In-inventory containers like bags, are a future planned feature. Don't think you are missing anything. Extra features for inventory GUI might also be in the works, they just had the basis for the new GUI implemented so changes might be coming. There is an inventory sort button, but I find that sorting doesn't fit my inventory organizational style, not sure it would help in your case either. Not sure, sorry couldn't be more helpful.

Thread Footer