Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i do the extraction, etc.. and then when i try to run the new launcher file, it takes me right back to ver 6 and asks to install vers 7, go to webpage etc..
    perhaps some simpler instructions?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tbh I know i'm an airhead but I already bought items by accident, you have to go the extra mile to make sure you select the desired item or else you buy the default item (yes I did that lol). How that can happen, say you're browsing mushroom Jack's used tab and want 99 spider legs but the default item is spider silk. You click on the legs stack and type 99 in the window then click "it's a deal". And you end up with a stack of spider silk you didn't want just because you didn't click again to select the desired item and ended up buying the default item. That's how I messed up anyway. I admit most people are more careful when shopping but I'm not so that happened Also I almost dropped a piece of gear thinking it's going to storage:P Some things we will get used to, I have no doubts about that but other things (like a disproportionate popup window in a vendor interface could be tweaked a little.
    Just to be clear I don't mean the scale, I mean when you go to a vendor and wanna check an item, that item's window covers everything around it so I can't compare with the other items that are above or below or check anything else for that matter Small stuff and it's mostly cosmetic.
    A bug that I reported ingame after the latest patch (in case it gets lost in the flood of reports you probably get) when I switch from pockets gear to my regular gear and my inventory is actually overflowing, my inventory window doesn't show that, it actually shows empty slots but my character can't run, she's clearly encumbered. If we could get that message again "you're carrying too many items" again, it would be great Or have the inventory show how many items we carry that are overflowing.
    Last edited by Khaylara; 12-06-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by takatoka View Post
    i do the extraction, etc.. and then when i try to run the new launcher file, it takes me right back to ver 6 and asks to install vers 7, go to webpage etc..
    perhaps some simpler instructions?
    Taka , I had similar issue : I completely got rid of all old launcher then installed new one from website .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks .. i'll try that

it worked
    Last edited by takatoka; 12-06-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The text pop-ups when doing certain actions are pretty intrusive.

In some situations, such as burying a corpse, and adding oil to lamps in town, the text doesn't get replaced by the most recent action, so it instead repeats itself, causing the text to stay on the screen for quite a long time, if done quickly.

Having the option to move, resize, and disable this text popup would be nice.

They should also not take priority over certain windows, such as the inventory window. (Excluding error pop-ups)

In general, the duration of the pop-ups are too long. IMO
    Last edited by Syrinok; 12-09-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to be that there is too much space around everything. Icons titles and such. And we're all used to the old UI and having two windows open side by site to perform some activities, like tanning for example, or crafting when dragging things, which is more difficult now.
    Last edited by Murk; 12-09-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would prefer it if when you picked up a thing from a corpse the rest of the items didn't get re-centred, as it means if you want to pick up two or 3 things in a row you can easily click on the wrong thing. It is my recollection that the old UI had things left aligned here. I can see that you want to centre things to make things lay out nicer, however.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The timer vs the disabled icons are hard to tell appart from each other, and in some cases from the normal "available for use" representation

Thread Footer