Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Game Cedric! holler if you need any help or have any questions.

you can get ahold of anyone in guild thru general chat

couple others you can ask are:

Yaksnot
    Sharon
    Hardrock
    Rowina
    Yayuki

Enjoy and hope to see ya in game soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to this world. I find it refreshing to have to muddle through the world like Ole'AC and learning spells in the beginning. Was a tough pill to swallow "making it to 40th level and then learn to make money I had to gain favor with NPC's". But ya' know what, that is what exploring is about. Did not need a wiki or a mentor to have fun.

BTW, my avatar name is Joaquin...be patient, I am slow to respond in game.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never been immersed in a game as much as I was with Asheron's Call, and I have tried many. I often yearn for the hey-days of AC, huddled in large groups around the armorer of Arwic or Fort Tethana, portal storm brewing... Asheron's Call's first few years consumed mine entirely, but as my own grew into adulthood my online attendance came in fits and spurts until finally at its end an occasional login left me yearning for those good ol' days. No other MMO took me the way early AC and ToD did. Part of my life was inside Asheron's Call and I had friends there. I was never able to make friends in any other virtual world since. Was there something uniquely social about AC, possibly having to do with its allegiance system or player economy? Or was this just a product of graduating to AC from the MSN chat rooms that we frequented as teenagers at the time?

Anyways, it wasn't too long ago that I felt the urge to see what was happening on Harvestgain only to find that AC was no more. I'm not much of a gamer these days but still try, with little success, to fill a void in my soul that was Asheron's Call. So, two days ago I Googled "games like Asheron's Call" and was pleasantly surprised to find and read about Project: Gorgon! I haven't yet gotten into its world as the server is down, but I'm excited and hopeful about it! I'm putting this out there in hopes that PG might hit a chord with me like AC did and I can find some good peops whom I can relate and look forward to logging in to visit, reminiscing AC's hey-days if nothing else. So, it might be apparent I am interested in you guild.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Verus; 09-24-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to this new world. It has some parts similar to ole' AC. And some new and dynamic parts...and this is only the Beta. Tons of combinations to try. Have fun and keep onething in mind. Boss monsters are usually to tough to solo, ask for help and the rewards will be there.

I had tons of fun on Harvestgain, and I have had tons of fun here since AC passed away. Good luck and cya in game Verus.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are always looking for new peeps and would love to have you Verus. Find myself (DamageIncorp), or Scyonara, or Nomsen, HardRock, etc or just give a shout in global chat for an Asheron's member.
    I personally was DT and SC from 99 - 17
    I miss those Hoshino and VR runs terribly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy all. I was the not-so-famous Snugglebunny on Solcaim with the Strife guild, from about 2000-2006... AC2, then WoW with the Strife guild. Anywhooo... I am here now, and looking for a guild. I will try contacting the names listed as the opportunity presents itself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I better say hello as well been in the guild for a few weeks now and couldn't have found a better one to join.
    Everyone is very helpful and will actually respond in chat, which was a nice surprise from previous MMos I have played

I was an AC'er for at least 6 years late 1999 to 2005/2006 unsure of the actual time.

I have played virtually every New MMo that has come out and Beta or Alpha tested them as well.

I won't bag the other ones as players are at fault for complaining and getting those games changed to the point they didn't look anything like the original.

That was what I think we all liked about Asherons Call, you could either gimp a character if you made mistakes in creating and then growing the character and picking wrong choices
    Or you could create a really unique character that could whoop everyone's butt.
    This game is as close to what a friend of mine and I have been looking for since we left AC.
    I am looking forward to many years of getting to grips with the game and hopefully get a couple of Toons fully outfitted and able to kill a Skeleton or three at the Crypts
    One mention is that I really enjoy crafting and this game really fills the bill for people like myself.
    My main is Polgera.
    See you in game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could i get an invite to the guild. my IGN is Oatiuss and i just started out

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I would like a invite as well.

My name in game is Marrz, and I come from a old school EQ background. I don't play nearly as much as I use too, and don't plan on it, but I do enjoy progressing and helping others. I play on a EST schedule, mostly week nights.

I've not yet left work, but I will look someone up after I log in for a invite.

Thanks, hope to see you online.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would gladly join, i used to play WoW up until WOTLK and have been playing anarchy online on and off since 2006, i started playing project gorgon in nov 2017

Thread Footer