Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asherons Legacy Now Recruiting!

Hey all,

We are a group of gamers that have found refuge here in Project Gorgon, and as the name implies yes we came from Asherons Call (from many servers TD/FF/LC/MT/VT/WE/DT). Our leadership has played many games in the past AC/DAOC/ EQ/ WoW/ Arche Age/ SWotR/ ect. including world firsts, server first ect in many games. Although we're quite laid back we will still be looking to progress thru the game and push some boundries so we can do our part to help report anything we find wrong and make the game run better as well as more enjoyable for everyone. Less of a super hard push, and more about having fun and killing bosses than world/server firsts. We can talk more about that as we get way further down the road. for those of you with a more hardcore gamer mentality.

Times:

Main Times are TBD at this point but we are already working up those guild currency quests and getting stuff done.

Needs:

All are welcome right now, lets get out there explore, learn and have fun!

We're a tight knit guild and always seem to be up to something discord is very active (and highly encouraged!)

If this seems like a good fit for you please contact me here or one of our officers in game.

Scyonara
    LaRaj
    Bailiwick

See ya in game!
    Last edited by Yaksnot; 01-17-2017 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Lokira
    History of RPG: Ive played WoW for many years off and on, since it first came out. I have not played AC but most of my friends have and wanted me to play with them. Now that I have a good computer, AC is closing down. I am excited to start Project: Gorgon and looking to become a family with my future guild. I want to start from the ground up. I have played guild wars, Conan Online, Final Fantasy 14, Diablo 2&3, and others I cant seem to remember. I am a hardcore gaming and willing to help out guild mates whenever I can.
    Lore: Awoken on a strange island washed up to shore, memories have escaped me. My trust for anyone is slim to none. The only thing that i have is a lust for power and the sweet victory of death. My lust for power is insatiable. I seek knowledge of all things magic. Ever since I had the sweet taste of teleportation running through my veins I have yearned for more and more knowledge. I thirst for greatness and glory, destroying those damned creature with the intense crackling of fire, or making my enemies mentality explode with with my mind. all i want is to explore the intense feeling of magical knowledge. Will I make alliances along the way? Will I form groups and challenge what this new world has to offer? Will I learn who I was in the past, or will I wish to never know.... only time will tell.

Gaming type: PvE, DPS(off-tank on WoW, wouldn't be opposed to it again)
    Style: tempted to play in hardcore mode, because I am a Hardcore Gamer
    Timezone: I live in PST, but I work nights, so I am up all night, gaming on P:G.

Thank you for your time, and I am eagerly awaiting your reply! I would love to meet you in-game!

~Lokira

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lokira,

Hey thanks for the reply, please contact any of the people mentioned for an invite. you can also contact:

Yaksnot
    Triscone
    BestPK

Thanks and see ya in game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say that I didn't come from AC but I just started playing PG a few days ago and joined Asherons Legacy. Amazingly helpful group of people.

This guild is making a fun game even better for me personally, and I think a lot of other players would feel the same!
    Kildohr
    <Asherons Legacy>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although a majority of of guild members do come from Asheron's Call we certainly are not limiting it to only AC players. All are welcome.
    -Laraj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems those of us from HG are not included?

Xan Zenn

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EVERYONE is welcome to our guild. Please contact Scyonara, Laraj, Bailiwick, BestPK, or Yaksnot and we will gladly invite you!
    -Laraj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A big welcome all our new members!
    Last edited by Yaksnot; 02-18-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Casual gamer and MMO Refuge since '99 through AC/AC2/WOW/GW2. I don't change games often, but I reroll alts more often than some gamers change their drawers.

After AC sublimated, I vowed to give up MMO's... but addictions are strong, and there were too many good people that went to PG. Plus.. I'm a werewolf that can change into a spider, who can summon undead.. I mean.. how cool is that?

PS If my wife asks, I don't play this game.
    Last edited by OldBurley; 02-28-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    OldBurley - FireMagic/Sword/BattleChem(One day) | Alchemy
    ThatBastardBurley - Lycanthropy/Spider/Necromancer | Surverying/Geology/Mining
    BurleyBramblemane - Druid/Archer | Fletching/Carpentry
    BurleysPsychoExGirlfriend - Psychology/Mentalism/UA | Performance/Meditation/Phrenology/Goblinese/Art History
    -
    BurleysButler - Pacifist | Performance/Cooking/Gardening/Fishing
    --
    http://projectgorgon.com/forum/gener...tibility-chart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Hullo all!
    I was sitting there playing WoW yesterday when my heart yearned for the days of Asheron's Call. Upon research and seeing that it had finally been shut down I was heartbroken. Though ahead was the glimmer of hope, a new MMO with wondrous possibilities! Project Gorgon captured my attention and after playing for several hours last night has me very intrigued! I was known as Cedric The Noble on WE back in the early 2000s and will eagerly be looking up some friends whom I can gather with to enjoy this new experience!

Thread Footer