Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello I just brought the game last night [after finishing the tutorial island] so I am brand new to the game but I would love to join you guys.

My IGN is Synerji and i'll try to contact you guys ingame real son's.

hopefully i'll be talking/gaming with you guy's soon,
    regards,
    Synerji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are a mature group of players from North America, Europe, etc. and therefore play at all times of the day or night. We strive for zero drama while helping guild members and others. 3 guild quests per week are run. Our guild structure is a number of members on the guild council and not one monarch. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss joining us. We are always looking for new and nice members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiho

I am looking for a guild to play with and furthermore for people who can answer me some questions about balancing, skills and the endgame. If possible, via discord because English is not my native language and I prefer to talk and not to type.

About me : )
    Video games are a big part of my life since the late 80s. RPG’s are one of my more preferred type of video game genre. From Dungeon Master/ Might and Magic up to Baldur’s Gate or Pokemon, I played everything and loved it. Obviously after Everquest, I became quite interested in MMO's. So my journey continued, but this time in the new discovered massive online worlds : ).

Here are some stats.

In game Name: Ayren

Time zone: Central European Standard Time GMT+1 (Switzerland)

MMos that I had and still have fun with: Everquest, WoW classic 2005, Age of Conan, SWTOR, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen (pre Alpha), Project Gorgon ; )

Player Type: It depends on the game. I raided in world/server first guilds, but I played also as a total casual or semi progression-oriented gamer. Again, it really depends on the game and the community. Sometimes I like the slow ride and sometimes it has to be fast ; ).

Main role: Always 100% healer and or supporter.

Cheers

Ayren

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up guys, so just looking to get started on a new mmo. Most of my mmo experience is from games like Shadowbane, Eve, Wow, Aion, APB(before pay to win) and I havnt done much mmo's lately. Any way my fourm name is the same in game so I'd love to get into a guild with active members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatsup guys.
    I'm 29 years old, from California, MMO's I have played: Elder Scrolls online, Runes of Magic, and Black Desert Online. I was a pretty good pvp player on ESO, but haven't played for almost 2 years now. Looking for a chill group to get on with as I'm really enjoying this game and feel I'll be sticking around for sure. I hope to get a solid grip on the PvP in this game as it develops and hope some of y'all have a similar interest in that. I like PvE as well of course, just not as much. I'll probably be doing PvE most of the time until I get my bearings, as I don't even understand what the PvP is at, at this point in early access. (New player)

My character name in-game is SaintNukem and my highest developed skill is sword (20) and psychology (17) - Right now I'm also beginning to develop archery and shield.

Thanks for considering. Blessup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings fellow people from Dereth. I come from a long distant land called Harvestgain upon which I was born on December 2, 1999. My heritage was once called Aluvian, but alas now only in spirit. I remember my birth fondly as it was a brutally cold day. In my basic, barely able to contain any body warmth clothing if one would call it...clothing, I entered a snow covered world in awe of its scope and magnitude. Lord Asheron had granted me life, and in shoddy, wet, snow filled shoes, I began my most humble journey. What before my wandering and frosty eyes did I see in the distance, but a bouncing snowman. Perhaps I might have found my first friend in this desolate yet beautiful land! Oh the memory of running up to greet this frozen fella, happiness coursing through my chilled to the bone body.

"Greetings my frozen frie…."

SMACK

A lifestone? Dazed I stumbled. It would appear that this new land was not going to be as friendly as I once thought! Over time, through many a fizzle and disappearing tapers, scarabs, herbs, powders, and talismans...oh the expense in the early days of Dereth (thankfully Asheron in his infinite wisdom saved newer fellow travelers the embarrassing constant fizzling with his new and improved system)...and many visits to the lifestone, my abilities grew, and for approximately eight glorious years, full of so many friends, and fondest memories, that wicked alternate reality called life pulled me away from my home in Dereth. Still to this day I look back and think how amazing it was. Full of danger...mosswarts, Olthoi, drudges, tumeroks, reedsharks, mean, unfriendly snowmen, and that pesky white rabbit Pookie...and a wealth of other unsightly creatures. Beautiful cities like Arwic of old before the Shadows and the shadow spire destroyed it, Hebian-to, and others, memories do make!

Enter present day, and I have found myself a new playground, again full of mythical creatures, friendly people, distant lands, and the excitement I so missed from my time in Dereth. All I need now is a place to hang up my armor, and surround myself with people that like me, fondly remember what Dereth was, and yet still is in our hearts.

I can be found exploring under the name LuckingFoco, and at the time of this writing I am a sword (47), shield (34) adventurer. I am compassionate (43) and bury all my foes if possible. I enjoy cooking (22), fishing (22), foraging (40), mycology (29), as well as a plethora of other skills in the process of learning. I humbly ask if you are recruiting and would very much enjoy the possibility of making new friends and meeting fellow adventurers!

Thank you for your time,

Foco

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relatively new player looking for an active guild. Discord chat, mature setting, ect. In game ShuAlthor ........ Thanks a bunch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mysfit/Krushpuppy here

I played on Soclaim in AC and played AC2. Just to set the record straight it is Sub not Hub for those that know. Looking forward to this game the feel is so ACish I love what I have seen in the little time so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guild still in action? i'm from AC: MT, and would like to see about joining. Can someone chat me? Kempeck

Anyone have the URL for the guild discord? PM me?
    Last edited by Kempeck; 11-26-2021 at 07:57 AM.
    Kempeck
    16 years in Asheron's Call
    Looking for old friends

Thread Footer