Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Gameplay videos
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gameplay videos

Not a ton of videos out there of PG gameplay. Some twitch streams and plenty of "first looks" at the game which are great and where I found the game and got hooked, but I thought it would be fun to add some high lvl content to the mix of PG video gameplay content out there with a series of videos.

I don't think this would be directed at people finding the game for the first time, though I'm sure it would be informative, but rather people that already play the game that may have a couple combat skills just about lvl'd up and now are about to craft their own set of gear, specialize their combat skills, and getting into the higher lvl zones and finding resources there within.

So I'm just looking for some suggestions on things that might be useful or just fun to cover in the videos. Some thoughts I had.

- Max ench gear. How to quickly farm mats and is it worth it?
    - Solo runs of GK, Labs, Pask, Manticore etc
    - 10 hours gardening to the same harp song or pink fluffy unicorns. That ones a goof.
    - The art of cheesemaking and "you have utters, why can't I milk you yah dick?"

Possibly just a bad idea in general as things are continuing to change in the game, but I thought it would be a bit of fun. Suggestions appreciated.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Definitely cheesemaking, I'd cover the odd tradeskills and film them. Make cheese and milk the cow players, brew something, drink it and talk in chat (make sure the drunk chat is visible), follow Gretchen or the skellie NPC in Rahu and capture snippets of the dialogues. You can also show some high level combat (I know you have great gear) but tbh I was attracted to this game because of its weirdness. If the purpose is to get more people interested in trying it, milking cow players and drunk chat are imo the best way:P

edit-idk if a stream is the best way to reflect PG, I'd say edited videos would be more popular, you can remove the boring gameplay parts.
    Last edited by Khaylara; 11-28-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Thread Footer