Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know where the documents for the quest rick snapely wants in rahu on the mount

like i keep getting stun raped and cant seem to find the stuff to complete the quest proof of rahu involvement and that general pact prick wont leave me alone

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried asking ingame kept getting ignored pretty much exept one person who gave to vague of a answer then left didnt even get i dont know kinda pisses me off when people ignore me makes me want to do the same when when a newbie in chat asks for help

i need to just stop caring about helping others I help so many newbies in general but when I need help I dont get it from now on Im done helping others exept for guild mates if everyone wants to be that way ingame sure lets get 1 step closer to being a toxic community

Probably save time if i dont stop everything im doing just to help out the new guy anyways I will progress 10% faster if thats the case the moment when you dont get a I dont Know out of anyone but yet their talking about doing dungeon raids and ignore you like your air kinda pisses you off

Now on another note if my other guild mates were on they probably would be the only ones that would help me
    Last edited by spider91301; 11-24-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I.... Well, never mind. Here's something that might help.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omfg Im a dumbass somone told me that it was in one of the boxes those lieing fks

thank you

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    read if you want more hints
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Helping others shouldn't be done with the pretence of receiving help back, no one forcing you to help others but to stop doing that merely on the reason you feel what.... cheated?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sorry that seem to get the feeling that the community here is toxic and non helpful. I for one have not seen much of this. There have been several cases that maybe the current player do not know the answer, and other times players are vague on purpose because the idea behind this game is to explorer. It is likely that if you asked a question and got no response the reason for that might have been that people did not know the answer.

"omfg Im a dumbass somone told me that it was in one of the boxes those lieing fks"

If this is your reaction to people who are actually trying to help you I might also consider not helping as well. Furthermore how do you intend to make the community a less toxic place by adopting an attitude such as,

"i dont know kinda pisses me off when people ignore me makes me want to do the same when when a newbie in chat asks for help

i need to just stop caring about helping others I help so many newbies in general but when I need help I dont get it from now on Im done helping others exept for guild mates if everyone wants to be that way ingame sure lets get 1 step closer to being a toxic community

Probably save time if i dont stop everything im doing just to help out the new guy anyways I will progress 10% faster if thats the case the moment when you dont get a I dont Know out of anyone but yet their talking about doing dungeon raids and ignore you like your air kinda pisses you off"

You mentioned that if some of your guild mates had been online that they would have helped you? So how long after asking for help did you decide the the PG cimmunity was crap?
    -Laraj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP sounds a bit toxic himself

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @OP iirc you're the guy spamming the forum with generic questions, I think you posted in the wrong section again anyway. I'm not going to comment on your tone but have you asked yourself why you're the only one who doesn't get simple answers in game and has to come on forums to ask? Self reflection never hurt anyone.

Cheers,
    A member of the increasingly toxic community

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is particularly difficult quest. I don't know what percentage of people have completed. I nearly soloed it once, but I got killed seconds from completing it. The fact that it is high level, might mean there are fewer that know the answer. I would have answered in game if I noticed the question come up. I'm sure others would have as well.

Once everyone has access to ingame spoiler tags, it will get easier to give advice and see that advice has or hasn't been given.

From the sound of it, I think the person that gave the OP the advice in game was trying to direct them to the proper quest object. Something might have been lost in translation. Maybe the advice giver was in the middle of a battle, or maybe English isn't the primary language. Or it is just difficult explaining complex things in real time via chat, it is just the way it is.

Which one of us hasn't had a moment of frustration and needed to vent some. Lets try to keep everything friendly, before we distract the devs

Thread Footer