Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug/Feature? When i do many crafts of the same item (Say treasure map making) the chat only shows 1 line of XP gained, not the 21 of the same lines... Feature or Bug....

Bug: When doing treasure hunting in Elt, The item does not show up on the map, just the location in comparison to my location appears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was with Sie in Elt i saw it. Just reset to the old UI....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me add to this. When going back to old UI. In Elt, when i click on map to make a mark it appears in a different location, and unable to click on that location to remove it (YEs you can remove it by cliking on the original place you clicked). So the ma of elt at least is out of sorts.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug: (I think). It seems to me that being in combat disables left click + drag entirely, and always makes the left click act as an immediate use. I got stuck on another repeat round of unsuccessfully trying to drag an item today, and realized that I was still in combat from a poison dot. After the poison wore off, I was able to drag the item without a problem.

Cosmetic: The floating text for favor gain shows up behind open windows, rather than in front of them. So, whenever I gift an NPC, I usually have my inventory and the NPC dialog blocking my view of the favor gained from the gift entirely. ( I realize I can still see the favor in my chat tab, but that feels less convenient.) Edit: Actually, rather than having the floating favor text above the NPC's head, just showing the favor gained in the NPC dialog gifting tab might work best?

Cosmetic: The right energy globe shows metabolism + power. It might make more sense to reverse the order to power + metabolism, so the globes show left to right what the bars show top to bottom...
    Last edited by Tagamogi; 11-23-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cosmetic: Quest-only items no longer have a red square around their icon (e.g. the soil sample container for the quest Serbule Hills Farm Samples now looks like a normal empty bottle).

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cosmetic: At a player vendor stall, I selected the maximum number of items to buy in a stack. I then clicked the single buy button next to the item. This caused me to buy 1 item, while my selected quantity above remained at the previous maximum. I then clicked on the It's a Deal button, and it correctly gave me the error message that I couldn't buy 14 items since only 13 were remaining. However, when I then decreased the quantity to 13, the It's a Deal button text turned to "Working" and I was unable to buy the quantity I'd selected. Both simply clicking on another item in the stall or closing the vendor window reset the button, and I was then able to buy the quantity I selected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bug: Ad when I said random entities show in my Pet view: some of the random entities include flowers
    https://imgur.com/a/ECZYX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    https://youtu.be/AefwclHqm7A

I caught the bug on a video.

You can see about 6 seconds after the start, that the last 900 exp message is overwritten by the bottle of water message. Then that is overwritten by 36 exp message. Then by Aws's message. Then by Percussas message. And then I realise there is actually something wrong and click around. To the global and then back to All. And in the end, to me it looks like there are some messages missing. Not sure anyway.

Edit: I did validate my installation before running the game so this should not be because of wrong installation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cosmetic: I currently have 199.2/199 favor with an npc.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cosmetic: The arrow is pointing out the text overflowing the buttons

Cosmetic: the circles represent where the UI changes the icon into the resize window icon for the Object window. The Object window doesn't allow resizing so it is invalid.

Thread Footer