Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cosmetic: Italic text is sometimes shown properly italic, and sometimes as plain text with an <i> around it. For example, Therese's Small Talk is italic, but Therese's Training menu and Zeratak's barter menu have the <i> instead.

Cosmetic: On NPC vendors, when scrolling all the way down on the Buy Used tab and then switching to the Sell tab, the Sell tab also appears to have scrolled down. So, if I scroll down 30 Used items on Lasarn, and switch to my Sell tab, my Sell tab appears completely blank. If I scroll up a bit, I can see the 4 items I am able to sell to him again.

Cosmetic: In Barter menus, "receive" is misspelled as "recieve". I saw this on Brianna Willer and Zeratak, and confirmed that Zeratak's received is spelled correctly in the old UI.

Cosmetic: Serbule is also bright as day for me during the night. Serbule Hills was not. Since I am on Linux, I assume I do not have a corrupt install. Edit: I just went back to Serbule Hills, and now that zone looks bright to me too.

Bug: Zoning from Serbule Hills to Serbule causes an fps drop for me. After I zone and take a couple steps, my frame rate drops an average of 10-15 fps, and can drop to as low as 6 fps. (Graphics are set to Good with auto-adjust disabled.) Quitting the game/logging out/zoning will reset the framerate to my usual low 30s. I've tried this on a different computer with the old UI, and I don't see the framerate drop there, so I think it's UI related.
    Last edited by Tagamogi; 11-25-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Thread Footer