Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggestion: make the item comparison stick and not need to press "Alt" all the time.
    Suggestion: be able to see a combat log in the chat window.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

BUG: Dragged Item icon got stuck on inventory window edge/scroll bar. The map being moved is the very one that also appears in the Vault Storage. Was able to withdraw the item by using the left-click menu option on it. The icon graphic was non-interactive once it got stuck and stayed after it's item was moved with withdraw from storage to inventory. It did disappear once the Storage Window was closed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bug: Unknown monsters or entities show up in my pet status view. Meaning I see health/power bars and actions as on pets on entities which are not my pet. This is the status view which you open by clicking the tiny cat icon to the left of ability bars.

Bug: I got stuck loading and unable to load into the game after entering one of Gazluk caves. I sent an email with the log file.
    ad: definitely not a one time thing, I unsticked my char and did it again and got stuck again :P

Bug: I am missing some sounds. e.g. walking
    Last edited by Erthiel; 11-22-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bug: items added do not show up in my inventory if I already have my inventory window open. They appear if I close my inv window and reopen it.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post

BUG: Dragged Item icon got stuck on inventory window edge/scroll bar. The map being moved is the very one that also appears in the Vault Storage. Was able to withdraw the item by using the left-click menu option on it. The icon graphic was non-interactive once it got stuck and stayed after it's item was moved with withdraw from storage to inventory. It did disappear once the Storage Window was closed.
    I also had an icon stuck on my screen, but unfortunately I don't know exactly how it happened. I was trying to move some things into and out of the guild chest and removed some phlogiston by accident. I closed the chest and I believe my inventory as well, walked away and a bit later noticed that I had a phlogiston icon stuck right in the middle of my screen. When I located the phlogiston in my inventory and either hovered over it or clicked on it, the stuck phlogiston icon disappeared. Sorry this is so fuzzy - it was late and I was tired. I'll see if there's something I can do to make it happen again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cosmetic: When purchasing something from a merchant and using the up-arrow to increase the number of items purchased, if I get to the max number of items (like the number of items of that type for sale) and hit the up-arrow again, it goes back down to 1.

Cosmetic: This might be intentional - Liquor no longer lists the ingredients used to flavor it.

Cosmetic: It I type in a number into the space for how many items I want to purchase from a merchant, the calculation to the right of how much I will be paying does not update until I click outside of the space where the number was entered.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug?
    Attempted to use the mushroom teleport spells to travel from Serbule to New Prestonbule Cave. First time I used Boletus Mushroom, and got to the download screen and it stopped loading about half way through "loading assets". Was able to get my character unstuck using the /unstuckchar name, and tried to use the mushroom transport using mycena mushrooms and the same thing happened again.
    -Laraj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LaRaj: Exact same thing happened to me. That's not a bug. That's a crash. It doesn't matter what kind of mushroom you use.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missing functionality: If I already have a loadout for a particular pair of skills and want to update it (say I got a new piece of gear or decided to use a different ability for one of the skills) in the old UI I just hit Save. In the new UI there is no save button when viewing the loadout. I have to first delete the old one entirely then create a new one. Very clunky.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xerandus View Post
    LaRaj: Exact same thing happened to me. That's not a bug. That's a crash. It doesn't matter what kind of mushroom you use.
    How about a crash caused by a bug? Anyway, didn't you say earlier that you couldn't replicate your crash? It seems weird that it would happen twice to LaRaj and only once to you. Teleporting to Gazluk is on my list of things to do in the next few days, it's going to be interesting to see what happens...

Thread Footer