Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    Pfft. Speak for yourself. I want to be a mata-mata.
    I'm glad it has come to this. The last time I looked at this thread I was considering that turtles may be allowed to train Shield skill and use it without needing to equip one. Could still equip one like you can do now but would be consistent with it not counting towards allowing the Shield skill to be active due to no-hands-syndrome.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, if turtles can use the Shield skill in animal form, I'm totally playing one. Now, next question: Will turtles be able to use dyes to color their shells?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fashionably late to the party as always, but I'd really enjoy an amphibious creature that gains bonuses in water. Turtle could be cool, So could some form of water snake, frog, or hell a full playable mer-person race.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, a giant bee would "bee" pretty cool. Honestly I just hope whatever new beast form comes out wont be considered "weak" by everyone and not worth investing time leveling up. I managed to obtain a rabbit potion and everyone openly declares it is incredibly weak at high levels compared to a lot of other skills. If a bee form comes out I will instantly be assuming its better than rabbit and probably be deleting that character for the bee instead.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bee, Fox and Horse form are a few more.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fast swimming, water breathing and mega jumping frog I'd like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thoughts on adding something like evolved animal forms? Like you get a certain set of rabbit, beast, and maybe some general skills to a certain level and then you can do a quest to become a jackalope?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some other beast forms that I think would be interesting to see:
    Horse
    Chicken
    Some kind of feline. Tiger?
    Bear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I would like to play squirrel, cute fluffy good at hiding. I'd then use necromancy to summon a horde of undead to do my bidding while I search for nuts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Polar Bear - An animal tank alternative to cow. It is differentiated by being notably resistant to cold - innately able to walk about Kur Mountains without worrying about body heat, and even tolerating Gazluk with little difficulty at higher levels. As a trade off, meals/snacks last only 75% (for meaty dishes) or 50% (for non-meaty dishes) of their normal duration due to the sheer volume they must eat to sustain their energy. Further, their innate cold resistance is dependent on having either a food or a snack buff active. Skill are primarily piercing/slashing, with bleeding DoT effects and skill-triggered mitigation differentiating them from cow tanks. Druids are later able to learn to assume a 'polar bear' form on reaching L75.

Treant - An advanced 'animal form' not recommended for newer players due to the enhanced restrictions resulting from its size. It benefits from an innate percentage bonus to its armor pool and enhanced health regeneration at all times. Treants suffer a -5 base movement speed reduction and can't regenerate power while moving, but regenerate power normally when still and at an enhanced rate when still and in (but not under) water. They are somewhat vulnerable to fire (branches and leaves burn easily, adding a small DoT effect to any direct fire attack suffered), and are possibly unable to enter some buildings and/or dungeons due to their physical size. Skills are primarily crushing and nature based, with roots and snaring effects being common along side the ability to summon several short duration 'sapling' pets in combat. They may also have a self-regeneration/heal skill similar to what's found in ice magic which temporarily immobilizes them in exchange for temporarily increased resists and regeneration rates. Druids are later able to learn to assume a 'treant' form on reaching L100.

Thread Footer