Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Different strokes for different folks I guess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe taming a dragon could be a possibility. Or perhaps, a Dragon-newt race, where if they have mastered X, Y, Z skills, and completed a certain quest, did some sacrifices to the dragon god, they could take dragon form for say 2 hours or so. It should be Incredibly hard to do so, so much so that it could even take like a month of work just to get to use 2 hours of OP dragon form. Maybe it would be useful for Guild Wars, or Inter-country wars etc. Also, like how a Dragon-newt race can temp take on dragon form, maybe other races too should have some "godly form", like Humans get the power of Hercules/Zeus or whoever, Elves can transform into Vampires for sometime, Rakshas become giant flying tigers. Well, your imagination is the limit. The conclusion is, IF there is a dragon form, it SHOULD be OP, but at the same time you have to already be OP to even try to obtain the form, so if one can find maybe 1-2 dragon form players every 200 or so people, that would be kinda balanced, perhaps.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as reptiles go, I rather like komodo dragons although I'll concede that they may be a bit less epic to play than a proper house-size fantasy dragon...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Komodo dragon would be pretty cool actually. I imagine if there was a Komodo form then there would be a LOT of speed buff abilities or mods. Seems like it would fit it well. A serpent of some kind would be cool too. The dance could be really really cool on a serpent. That would be a bit harder to animate though probably. And no matter how a dragon form would be implemented it would be cool. I would personally prefer it not to be a temporary thing and not be op so I can hang out in dragon form on a rock or something like I do as an owl in game already lol. Maybe instead of a dragon form which might be a bit too big it could be a drake? Kind of like in the enemies in the original darksouls. They arent too terribly large. Maybe something a bit smaller than them. The more I talk about this stuff the more I desperately wish to soar the skies of serbule and roast a pig every now and then when I land lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could see dragons being implemented as enhanced mounts, which we already have to look forward to, or AH pets.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still want player-beasts as mounts ^-^ I wanna be able to carry people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too. I mean surely they will anyways when mounts are added right? I do not see a cow player riding a horse to get around places. Like equip a saddle and players can request to ride you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be really cool to see a dragon type mount, even like a wyvern or something. Although, a griffon would be cool too, but I'm not sure if it would fit PG.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giant Bee form is a must fits into the game perfectly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenberg View Post
    Giant Bee form is a must fits into the game perfectly.
    Yes, the buzzing fairy can train us.

Thread Footer