So; there are a great many different beast forms already in game. There are the creepier beats like spiders and bats. There are the less intimidating ones such as cows, pigs, deers, etc. The things that have interested me so much about this game however are the permanent decision based forms. Druids and lycans to be exact. It is an incredible thing to just be an animal whenever you want to as a druid and fly around and as a lycan to just transform with drawbacks being associated with each of course. This idea could be expanded though, and the recent halloween event gave me an idea. Why not add a Dragon beast form? This would be one of the most incredible forms in the game. You could pledge yourself to a god of fire, or maybe it is a lost power from an unknown god that was killed long ago from a broken shrine. It could be similar to Battle Chemistry in terms of needing certain skills raised to even get it. It seems like it could go so far in depth, maybe having a high fire combat skill affects certain aspects on the dragon skill. It could even be made to where the higher the skill is the bigger your dragon form becomes or perhaps the color of your scales change. Of course flight would be possible in this form, and there could be various damage types involved in this form such as crushing, fire, piercing, and the list goes on. The drawbacks of this form could be similar to the druids. Perhaps from time to time they are required to do acts for this god they got their power from. Perhaps you permanently take extra damage from certain types of damage such as electricity or cold. It just seems like this beast form would sync perfectly in this game and dragons are iconic creatures of fantasy and are usually nothing but positive additions in games such as this one. This is just one idea I have had of a few. You guys have any ideas or care to give your opinion on my idea?