Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was interesting as well to see how much favor I had built up with an NPC whom I had at "Soul Mate". Lets me know how much reserve I have for things like Pennoc's quest to gift things that the NPCs hate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cosmetic: Get rid of all the new textures, such as bookends and the horrible Diablo meters, or at least give us the options of turning them off. The same goes for the pet/loadout buttons, why do they have to be incased in horrible graphics? just give me a standard button i can put whereever i want.
    Graphically the old UI doesn't look that bad, it just lacks a lot in terms of scalability and flexibility. To me, the new UI looks antiquated compared to the old one.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Buggy Functionality: Augment items do not seem to be displaying details of the augment. Example, I have a Chest Augment of Angst Fists. I can't see the following text on the new GUI: "While using Unarmed skill, 18% of all Slashing, Piercing, and Crushing damage you take is mitigated and added to the damage done by your next Punch or Jab."
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went back the old ui after a day and a half. The thing is when I logged in the next day my bard helmet was missing - I can only think:

1) I dragged it onto the floor and dropped it by accident using the new drag and drop inventory window
    2) I got drunk and sold it.

I've never done either of those two before now.

I'll be sure to checkout the new installment.

Thread Footer