Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vol's view on necromancy

Only recently have I found that Vol is the god of death... and it got me wondering do you guys think that Vol likes necromancers or not?I feel like necromancers like Vol, due to it being the god of death, but does that mean Vol likes necromancers?Necromancers could be interpreted as those who altered the dead to something neither dead nor alive, meaning they would be disrespecting death.
    Could there also be 2 types of necromancers, those who practise necromancy with respect to Vol and those who do not?
    Last edited by zirker; 11-10-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zirker View Post
    Only recently have I found that Vol is the god of death... and it got me wondering do you guys think that Vol likes necromancers or not?I feel like necromancers like Vol, due to it being the god of death, but does that mean Vol likes necromancers?Necromancers could be interpreted as those who altered the dead to something neither dead nor alive, meaning they would be disrespecting death.
    Could there also be 2 types of necromancers, those who practise necromancy with respect to Vol and those who do not?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Thread Footer