Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Skill combos
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skill combos

I am interested to know what skill combos are working for people.

I started with Hammer/Druid and Hammer/Mentalism. I also am now doing Fire/Ice and have been dabbling in archery, unarmed and staff.

I find fire/ice great for aoe but trying to decide a good combo for single target burst damage.

I am intrigued to know what is working for others.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im currently using werewolf+unarmed

Other good combos:

Staff+ice magic - very tanky with good aoe.

BC+Druid - again tanky, with good aoe and sustain.

Psychology/Mentalism+anything - good sustain and cc(psych)/dmg(ment). This 2 skills pair well with any other. Or you can pick both - nice burst but many mobs are ressitant/innmune to psych/electricy.

Hammer have good dmg, but imo power cost are too high.

Necro and AH both share he same weakness - they really on pet, and pets are weak atm.

Shield is... ok. Some nice dmg boost and dmg reflection, but overall there are better pick for bot offense, deffense and utility.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now have Unarmed, Staff, Fire, Ice, Mentalism all upto 50+. Now I am tring to decide on gpod synergies. For an AOE buid, I am looking at doing Fire/Ice. For a single target hard hitting build, I am looking at Staff or Unarmed combined with mentalism as a support skill.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fire/ice very dps, lots of aoe and single damage solo or in group you can trash things, staff/fire kinda made for each other,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff/Fire of course - may look at that as well

Thread Footer