Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 bugs 1 report..

Normally I like to do things with a bit of flair and fun... ..but these two bugs have been so prevalent and invasive for so long... ...I feel they should be addressed with formality.
    I have sent bug reports from applicable zones.
    And i'm literally sick of them -- --they're not game breaking by any means.. but they shouldn't exist:

1) Damage upon loading a zone. -Ok it's cute; you put in the loading assets screen... ..reticulating splines - we get it. But the fact that I can exist in the game before I exist in the game enough for mobs to literally kill me... ...is - pardon my french... BullFuckingShit. This isnt WoW - You're an amazing and brilliant DM. You have given us the best game that has ever existed. ...But this, sir, is hard to forgive; and I know you can fix it with merely a wave of yer magic wand. (ish that easy? right? )

2) Animal handling rez: Another bug I've reported - i'm not a new AH; this has existed for 6 months. According to my tool tip I have a 55% chance of rezzing my pet; yet it takes me on avg 4-6 tries. I can accept 1-3.. I've used the google dice roll ~ on avg I get higher than 55 2-4 times out of 5 rolls. Yet sometimes it takes me 6+ rolls to rez my pet. It's not bad luck; that's over months of doing this. You said in the bug report I should post... So here it is. ..that was 3 months ago.

As I said; i'm a die hard PG fan - I love your game and always will. But our job is to make the game right, right?
    "We few, we happy few - we band of piggies."

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reporting, but please use the in game reporting tool. Once you report it, we get it and add it to our database. There's no timeline for any particular bug, but rest assured we are aware once they are reported. Thanks again.

Thread Footer